Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

michael young out atleast 2 weeks. Rangers are done.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
i dont want to give up but same thing happened last year with Kinsler. we were playing pretty well until he got hurt but how do you adjust for losing the hottest bat in ur lineup?

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
No big deal. People forget how great Davis has shown gold glove potential at first and his natural position is a third base. Davis has looked great since being called up. Vizquel will see some time at third, and when if Davis plays third the blaylock can play first. If Blaylock cant get out of his slump, then vizquel will play more often. If Smoak starts to hit in AAA he is an option at first as well.
The rangers are so deep on offence that the loss of young wont hurt to much. Defensivly davis and omar can step up. Im not worried at all. Smoak is near returning from the DL and I'm sure there are a few prospectors that would like to see him in a rangers uniform.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Josh Hamilton isn't on fire or anything but he seems to have picked it up a couple notches. Maybe he'll be your savior.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
markakis8 said:
Josh Hamilton isn't on fire or anything but he seems to have picked it up a couple notches. Maybe he'll be your savior.
im not giving up by any means but it hurts when the leader goes down. hope everyone picks it up.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
Austin said:
As a Rangers fan, this sucks.
And Young was on pace for another 200 hit season (208).
yep, it wuld have been close but i think that this is where omar visquel, andruw jones, and the veterans rally around the enitre team and tell the young people to crank it up another notch, find that other gear inside of them and help michael young. YOUNG has carried the team for most of the season and now its time for everyone to pull together and help Michael Young through this hard time and get this thing taken care of so when michael young comes back, they are in the playoffs, or right there.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Big Mac McGwire said:
good . Young was a ****** for the 3 games i saw him at the troc. Wouldn't pick up a pen once to sign. Flame all you want. Your a millionaire. Sign a couple signatures for people wearing ranger hats.

You're glad he got hurt because he wouldn't sign for you?

What if Evan didn't sign the card in your sig, would you want him to get hurt also?

cowboysrule48 said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
good . Young was a ****** for the 3 games i saw him at the troc. Wouldn't pick up a pen once to sign. Flame all you want. Your a millionaire. Sign a couple signatures for people wearing ranger hats.

You're glad he got hurt because he wouldn't sign for you?

What if Evan didn't sign the card in your sig, would you want him to get hurt also?

i wasn't trying to get youngs autograph. But their were Rangers fans attending, Young kids. Im not wishing harm on anyone, but your a millionaire and my opinion as a fan is that they live a life enabled by people like us who buy their jerseys and go see them play. So yes i feel it's part of an obligation to give a little back to your fans.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
My bad my bad... I'll quit stabbing the Rangers Voodoo Doll I made when they released Jason Jennings. Seriously though, since I've started cheering against them instead of for them, they have not let me down. I was very happy to see his replacement has a 18.00 ERA as well... makes 4.13 look pretty good!

Members online

Latest posts