Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pathway to Domination

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I think it is only a trend of Red Sox pitchers. Smoltz and Penny have been the only ones to really impress me thus far... Padilla did ok but not like Smoltz and Penny pitched

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
josh3302 said:
I think it is only a trend of Red Sox pitchers. Smoltz and Penny have been the only ones to really impress me thus far... Padilla did ok but not like Smoltz and Penny pitched

Cliff Lee???
All pitchers that were on teams who played in the 2007 ALCS

Wes

OG
Administrator
josh3302 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
josh3302 said:

Cliff Lee???
All pitchers that were on teams who played in the 2007 ALCS

Lugo and Holliday have also been outstanding.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Not that I disagree with you, but he had a lot of things going for him,

1. Success against the Phillies(starting lineup was hitting below .200)
2. Trying to impress in first start
3. And the Phillies offense in a mega slump.

He's still Brad Penny. I really wanted the Phillies to beat him because he's a huge ******, but what can you do.

Wes

OG
Administrator
ryanhoward06 said:
Not that I disagree with you, but he had a lot of things going for him,

1. Success against the Phillies(starting lineup was hitting below .200)
2. Trying to impress in first start
3. And the Phillies offense in a mega slump.

He's still Brad Penny. I really wanted the Phillies to beat him because he's a huge ******, but what can you do.

Those are all still benefits of changing leagues!

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
How many times do we have to see players switch to the NL and all the sudden far outproduce what they did in the AL before we can all agree that the NL is a lesser league at the moment. Whether it's different rules, or overall weaker teams, it just isn't as good as the AL as a whole. There are a handful of teams in the NL that can compete in the AL, but overall the league isn't as good.

Members online

Latest posts