Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tony Dorsett signing at a car dealership in Connecticut!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

Usually post on baseball but I enjoy football as well. In any event, I saw an ad today that said that Tony Dorsett, former Cowboys HOFer, is appearing at a car dealership in Wilton, CT tomorrow to sign autographs from 1-3 pm. Here is the website if anyone is interested:

http://www.brucebennettnissan.com/ou/wi ... e=a_events

Kind of a random guest for Connecticut if you ask me, but hell, I'll take a HOFer auto any day, just another one to cross of my 2000 Greats of the Game list. Anyone going to try and go?

Also, if anyone has an extra 78 Topps Dorsett RC and is local, I would be very interested in trying to get it from you tonight or tomorrow morning to get signed. Thanks for the read!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
tenclubber said:
Very cool. Good info...except for that crap logo as your avatar LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: BOILER UP!!!

First time someone has mentioned anything good or bad about my Hoosiers. It's about damn time.

There are only two things we can agree on - (1) Dustin Keller is the man and (2) our girls are hotter! :cool:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JEA2880 said:
tenclubber said:
Very cool. Good info...except for that crap logo as your avatar LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: BOILER UP!!!

First time someone has mentioned anything good or bad about my Hoosiers. It's about damn time.

There are only two things we can agree on - (1) Dustin Keller is the man and (2) our girls are hotter! :cool:
On a side not, on my 18th birthday I decided to pick up 4 things from Sheetz (a gas station) - a pack of cigarettes, a can of *****, a lottery ticket, and a Playboy. Just because I wanted to celebrate that I could now legally buy all.

I ended up getting a Playboy College edition, and distinctly remember thinking "Wow, Indiana has some hot chicks!". They were the centerfold group shot or something like that.

I will now go hang my head in shame...

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Card Magnet said:
JEA2880 said:
tenclubber said:

On a side not, on my 18th birthday I decided to pick up 4 things from Sheetz (a gas station) - a pack of cigarettes, a can of *****, a lottery ticket, and a Playboy. Just because I wanted to celebrate that I could now legally buy all.

I ended up getting a Playboy College edition, and distinctly remember thinking "Wow, Indiana has some hot chicks!". They were the centerfold group shot or something like that.

I will now go hang my head in shame...

Amen brotha. I had class with one of the IU girls that posed that year, we're always in the top 10 party schools.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Got there today at 12 signing began at 1 and was out of there by 2

I got an offical league Football signed as well as a photo they were sellign at the singing for $5

thanks JEA for the info

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
colts1888 said:

I got an offical league Football signed as well as a photo they were sellign at the singing for $5

thanks JEA for the info

Bah, you were part of the problem! :evil:

Kidding of course, but seriously, the place was a nightmare. I got there at 1:45 and left at 4:05... thankfully, Tony agreed to stay, but the idiots at the dealership offered free autographs WITH NO LIMIT! One guy got 13 different things signed!!! 13!!!!!! Needless to say, that ruined it for a lot of us in the back, as I had to wait 2+ hours for what ended up being less than 100 people or so in front of me.

When I finally went and asked him to sign my 2000 Greats of the Game card, his handlers thanked me for getting in and out so quickly and said I was the easiest person of the day, haha. Seriously though, in the future they need to limit it to 1 free item per person and charge for each additional signature desired.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
JEA2880 said:
colts1888 said:

thanks JEA for the info

Bah, you were part of the problem! :evil:

Kidding of course, but seriously, the place was a nightmare. I got there at 1:45 and left at 4:05... thankfully, Tony agreed to stay, but the idiots at the dealership offered free autographs WITH NO LIMIT! One guy got 13 different things signed!!! 13!!!!!! Needless to say, that ruined it for a lot of us in the back, as I had to wait 2+ hours for what ended up being less than 100 people or so in front of me.

When I finally went and asked him to sign my 2000 Greats of the Game card, his handlers thanked me for getting in and out so quickly and said I was the easiest person of the day, haha. Seriously though, in the future they need to limit it to 1 free item per person and charge for each additional signature desired.

agreed when we left at 2 the place was a zo there was like 300 people as we were leaving. tehy only allowed for 2 autos each peson one photo and one of your own items. The thing that caused it to be real slow was peiople posing for pictures. If they eliminated that takes off a solid hour of wait time.

On a side note it was awesoem they had free sodas and hotdogs ontop of a free auto defiantly one of the best free events I have ever ben to

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts