Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gwynn Pick-ups *90's and 00's* SCAN HEAVY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
So I picked up a couple nice lots which put me over 3,700 different Gwynn cards. Here are some highlights (avg. less than $2.00 a piece!):
lot.jpglot_1.jpg
lot_10.jpglot_11.jpg
lot_12.jpg
lot_2.jpg

lot_3.jpglot_4.jpg
lot_5.jpglot_6.jpg
lot_7.jpglot_9.jpg
lot_13.jpglot_15.jpg
lot_16.jpglot_8.jpg

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
You have over 3,700 Gwynn cards, but you still managed to find all these great inserts, and at less than $2 a piece. On one hand, I'm slightly envious that you were able to do that despite the number that you already have. On the other hand, that just means there's way too many Gwynn cards.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
You have over 3,700 Gwynn cards, but you still managed to find all these great inserts, and at less than $2 a piece. On one hand, I'm slightly envious that you were able to do that despite the number that you already have. On the other hand, that just means there's way too many Gwynn cards.

Gotta agree.Its odd...I'd figure with that many different cards...you'd have most of those by now.Makes me wonder what other goodies you already had...

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
mrwhitesox30 said:

:lol: Definitely too many! You can see these inserts are mostly 1999-2001, which is a period of time that I literally stopped collecting, so there is a lot of blank spots on my checklist from those years, which, coincidently, were years when A LOT of cards were made!!

I should have stopped at 3141!!! ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts