Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recieved my Custom Ichiro Back from PSA/DNA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Kind of bummed....Didn't know they would have to put it in an oversized case though...
Does Beckett Slab extrawide cards in normal sized casings? Anyone have an example?

ichiro262dna2.jpg
ichiro262dna_back2.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
IndyMann said:
That would've looked better witha blue flip! ;)

It is a blue flip? They wouldn't do the cheaper $20 red flip because for some reason? They charged me $40...ouch! What does beckett charge? Does beckett charge by the player or is it a flat fee?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
hofautos said:
IndyMann said:
That would've looked better witha blue flip! ;)

It is a blue flip? They wouldn't do the cheaper $20 red flip because for some reason? They charged me $40...ouch! What does beckett charge? Does beckett charge by the player or is it a flat fee?
Sorry...I was talking about a Beckett/JSA Blue Flip!!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I'm not really into PSA, so I don't know and can't imagine what's wrong with that! It's absolutely amazing!!! Unbelievable!!!!! You have amazing talent!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
did you manage to cut up a ball or did you take it out of another card. that is nice looking and beckett would put it in an oversized holder judging from mox's post

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
Seems like a waste of money...you already knew it was real and can't the PSA/DNA code on the back of the card be verified somehow should you ever decide to sell that Frankenstein of a card?

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
A JSA/Beckett certified auto slab is $40. Really expense. I'm doing that with my 2001 Cubs 50th autos... when I can find them.

Members online

Latest posts