Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mantle '52 Topps Contest Card w/ scan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
HOw many of these do you think are in circulation? Most remember the contest that Topps had for a chance to win the card shown on front. There were 2500 of each printed and I figured I would keep mine instead of sending in and getting nothing for my trouble. This is the redemption card to the contest.

picture.php

Colored the border to protect against the criminal minded.

I also came across some Pinnacle In the Can empties. I have Big Mac, Gwynn, Ripken, Walker, Griffey, A-Rod, Big Hurt, and Piazza. Anyone don't have these yet for their collection? Four Stand-up Guys cards were in one of the cans for storage.
Andrew/Rolen 2-C/A-Rod Momar 2-D
Rolen/Ripken 8-A/?/Chipper 8-B
Ripken/Piazza 1-D/Griffey/Gwynn 1-C
Nomo/Clemens 12-B/Big Unit/Maddux 12-A

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
HOw many of these do you think are in circulation? Most remember the contest that Topps had for a chance to win the card shown on front. There were 2500 of each printed and I figured I would keep mine instead of sending in and getting nothing for my trouble. This is the redemption card to the contest.

picture.php

Looks like the ultra rare Orange RC refractor, so I would say 25. :^)

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:

picture.php

Looks like the ultra rare Orange RC refractor, so I would say 25. :^)

I got a chuckle out of that. The card was colored with photoshop. I just did not want the photo to be lifted and auctioned off to unexpected people as a real '52 Topps. The card does not have the orange border. Should have done it with the major ultra rare red :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts