Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

An "Auction" I Think People Should Look At

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
LINK to fake auction warning.

I saw the Mayo the seller in question has for sale last night, thought it was awesome, then clicked on his other auctions and knew immediately they were all fake. I contacted the guy who'd listing is linked above and said thanks, and that I'd post it here so hopefully word would spread and maybe a few more people could report this. Here's the LINK to the shady sellers auctions.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen these in Dean'd photobucket.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same guy who made that Yount Sterling from last year.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I knew about thanh577, but **ryder** is a new one for me. I've been keeping scans of some of thanh577's auctions, and you'll notice that some of the ones currently sold by **ryder** were previously put up for auction by thanh577.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
report this damn guy to the fbi. there is proof he faked them and we are talking aabout thousands of dollars. this is amzaing. hoe is he still on ebay

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
I knew about thanh577, but **ryder** is a new one for me. I've been keeping scans of some of thanh577's auctions, and you'll notice that some of the ones currently sold by **ryder** were previously put up for auction by thanh577.

Thanks for keeping all those. You can all see my Yount in mrwhitesoc30's bucket link there.

Members online

Latest posts