Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody watching Rays @ Yankees?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Atleast the Rays handled Niemann correctly this year. Shields and Garza should be shut down.

Going to be a boring post season for me which is okay because I need a break from baseball. Went to 27 minor league games this year, two fanfests, and spring training for 7 days.

I would not mind if the Marlins got into the playoffs.

Roll Tide Roll

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
19braves77 said:
Atleast the Rays handled Niemann correctly this year. Shields and Garza should be shut down.

Going to be a boring post season for me which is okay because I need a break from baseball. Went to 27 minor league games this year, two fanfests, and spring training for 7 days.

I would not mind if the Marlins got into the playoffs.

Roll Tide Roll
just 27 ? try 60 home games and one away

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
27 is a lot to be considering there are only 12 homesteads between 9 visiting teams. I am going to try harder next year.

I wouldn't be all shocked if Upton is in a D-Backs uni and Chris Young in a Rays uni. Two players that need new surroundings.

Upton has botched 3 plays tonight.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
19braves77 said:
27 is a lot to be considering there are only 12 homesteads between 9 visiting teams. I am going to try harder next year.

I wouldn't be all shocked if Upton is in a D-Backs uni and Chris Young in a Rays uni. Two players that need new surroundings.

Who needs Young? We've got our centerfielder of the future in Durham. :mrgreen:

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

I'd love to trade BJ for a shutdown closer.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

(psst....you think the Rangers would trade us Feliz for him?)

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

That would make me very happy/excited.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

NO

I would be mad if they traded the whole team for him.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
19braves77 said:

just read your blog . if ever up my way tickets and parking on me.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Maddon has no idea of how to manage a bullpen. Three lefties in the pen yet he calls Cormier to pitch to Hideki and then pulls Shouse after one batter yet lets Jeff go over 108 pitches into the 8 inning.

Then the failure of Balfour.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cowboysrule48 said:
If the rotation next year is Garza, Niemann, Shields, Price, Davis I wonder if Hellickson will get some time in the 'pen.

I hope not. He's better than that.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:
If the rotation next year is Garza, Niemann, Shields, Price, Davis I wonder if Hellickson will get some time in the 'pen.

I hope not. He's better than that.

I know he is, but they have to do what gives the team the best chance to win. He is far more valuable succeeding in the big league bullpen than dominating the minor leagues all season.

rookieautos

Jul 9, 2009
bouwob said:
Jaypers said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:
19braves77 said:

NO

I would be mad if they traded the whole team for him.
You would not take Longoria, Upton, Price, Pena, Zobrist, Garza, Niemann, Shields, and so on for Neftali Feliz?

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
You guys are wrong about upton. He has so much talent he has proven in the past he can play good in the majors. He is having a bad year he will rebound.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:

Highly, highly unlikely they move a starter to the pen like that. They'll have him start for Durham until someone gets hurt.

Members online

Latest posts