Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newest HOFer Autographed Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Arrived Today! :D

UDA
American League Bobby Brown
Mickey Mantle
(Scan washed the auto out, auto is darker than scan)
Mantle.jpg

Glad to pick this one up! Wanted a UDA piece because of all the fakes out there (even the ones that got past JSA & PSA).

Now with Mantle and Williams out of the way the
next ball I am looking for is a Dimaggio.....

Thanks for the look!
Joe

jeff550 said:
nice ball. how many are you up to now

Thanks guys!
Proceeds from the PC sale made it easy to search for a quality ball. :D

As for how many I have, I don't even know! :lol:
Here is a link to just the Hall of Famers baseballs.
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/ ... ?start=all
I have multiples of many players with different inscriptions, or AL & MLB ball, or NL and MLB ball. I have all living HOFers as well as all living Ford Frick Award winners (my TTM project). I just got this one in a couple of weeks ago FELO RAMIREZ (the toughest for me to get and last one). There was none on the bay and my TTM's went unanswered. Actually a member on another board tracked him down at a Marlins game and got the auto, and in turn I bought it from him. He's aproximately 88 (as no one really knows) and has a tough time seeing. He signs all baseballs on the side panel so he can see it!
Felo.jpg

Here is the rest of my Ford Frick Baseballs including Harry Kalas (RIP)
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/ ... k%20Award/

Thanks again guys for the look!
Joe

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
M-I-C.......K-E-Y......M-O-U.....oh, wrong Mickey ;) Nice addition Joe!! I'll have to look at your bucket again soon.

Well done and good luck with the Joe D.

Did you show off the Ted?

MaineMule said:
M-I-C.......K-E-Y......M-O-U.....oh, wrong Mickey ;) Nice addition Joe!! I'll have to look at your bucket again soon.

Well done and good luck with the Joe D.

Did you show off the Ted?

The Autographed Baseball PC is moving very slow. With the sell off of the Game Used PC, I have some funds to p/u some nice balls that were on the want list (Mantle & Dimaggio). With Koufax, Williams, Mantle, and soon Dimaggio crossed of I really don't have another target in sight. I guess it will be the occasional deceased HOFer or a HOFer with a different inscription.

Here's the Williams again. ;)
UDA
TWilliams.jpg

NYCrulesU said:
Very nice! Ebay? UDA site? How much was it?

Ebay
$511.24

It read "Authentic Mickey Mantle Signed Baseball w/ certificate"
Got really lucky as the title failed to note "UDA" or "autographed" so I think they lost some bids right there. It wouldnt have hurt to put MINT in the title as well. Was a liquidation company selling so it was not the best title, but I'm happy!! :D

Members online

Latest posts