Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Broncos will start the season 0-1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Sorry Broncos fans, but you are going to get your ass kicked by the Bengals today! It will be nice for the Bengals to start the season 1-0.

I wonder how well the Kyle Orton reign will do in Denver?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Broncos will win 5-7 games this year.....Moreno is going to be a huge bust and the defense will give up 25+ pts a game....today is the beginning of a LONG season my Broncs.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Orton and Moreno supposed to play with the injuries.

And personally, I think Moreno will be GREAT especially if that O-LIne stays healthy. But I don't think they're a playoff team, even in that awful division.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
If they still had Cutler to go with Moreno, I think they could have been a dangerous team. I think the Broncos are going to have a long season and I feel for Broncos fans.

On the other hand, my Bengals should have a good comeback season. I'm seeing an 8-8 or 9-7 season this year. I'm hoping for better, but I think that is realistic.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Re: The Official Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

I figured I would go ahead and make this the thread for the game since we've been talking about it already.

The Broncos will lose today and the Bengals will start the season right. Who Dey!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
muskiesfan said:
Sorry Broncos fans, but you are going to get your ass kicked by the Bengals today! It will be nice for the Bengals to start the season 1-0.

Lets bump this thread for a little foot in the mouth action

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
wheeler281 said:
muskiesfan said:

Lets bump this thread for a little foot in the mouth action

Ouch! :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Well, this is totally deserved. There is nothing more I can say. We lost.

I was so hoping for a different season than last year. After what I saw yesterday, it looks like we're in for more of the same. ::facepalm::

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I will add this. That tip TD shouldn't have mattered. The Bengals should have won that game and they should've been up by enough to where that shouldn't have mattered.

Instead, they played like **** all game, wait until the last minute to finally put some points on the board and they got burned. To improve as a team you have to win the games you're supposed to and you have to play at a much higher level than the Bengals did yesterday.

They lost and with how they played, they deserved it.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
They lacked a killer instinct and scored when their back was against the wall. How the Broncos held them under 20 pts I still don't know.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I understand that wheeler was trying to blow me **** and I totally deserve it.

I won't back down from it though. I am a fan and I love my team. I will support them every game of every season. I will defend them and trash talk about how well I think they will do. :D

However, I will not make excuses. We blew the game yesterday and we lost.

Members online

Latest posts