Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy New Year - L'shana Tova!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
IndyMann said:
Who's L'shana Tova?? Is she hot??

Incredibly so.

I just wish she'd show up at my synegogue on the high holy days. There is NEVER any eye candy whenever I attend.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
At my cousins wedding this summer...SOOOOOOOOOOcmany of her friends were hot. They are orthodox, but hot. And they act like servents. Not that I want a maid, but they live to please and take care of their husbands and children.

They tend to age poorly though. By forty they look sixty.

Jaypers said:
IndyMann said:

Incredibly so.

I just wish she'd show up at my synegogue on the high holy days. There is NEVER any eye candy whenever I attend.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
jumbojohnny said:
At my cousins wedding this summer...SOOOOOOOOOOcmany of her friends were hot. They are orthodox, but hot. And they act like servents. Not that I want a maid, but they live to please and take care of their husbands and children.

They tend to age poorly though. By forty they look sixty.

Jaypers said:
IndyMann said:

Incredibly so.

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen.
Mike

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
jumbojohnny said:
I thought I was the only jewish guy on here. I am happy to see that I am not alone.

There are quite a few. I think I can count an easy 2 dozen of guys that I know on the board and talk to fairly regularly that are Jewish.

Funny story here. My wife works at a Jewish Hospital. Automatically everyone she meets asks me, "Is Mrs. Mandawg Jewish?", like to work there you have to be Jewish. I tell them that gentiles are allowed to work at Jewish businesses. Ok, it's not funny.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
justinmandawg said:
jumbojohnny said:
I thought I was the only jewish guy on here. I am happy to see that I am not alone.

There are quite a few. I think I can count an easy 2 dozen of guys that I know on the board and talk to fairly regularly that are Jewish.

Funny story here. My wife works at a Jewish Hospital. Automatically everyone she meets asks me, "Is Mrs. Mandawg Jewish?", like to work there you have to be Jewish. I tell them that gentiles are allowed to work at Jewish businesses. Ok, it's not funny.

I thought the patients had to be Jewish.

:lol: :lol: I kid, I kid. Time to play "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi" or the day.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
You wanna see Funny...

Google Miriam and Shoshonna two orthodox girls that rap about being a Jew. I couldnt stop laughing. They have a few videos.

TraderJake

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
IndyMann said:

Incredibly so.

I know right! Very disappointing at my Synagogue as well...

Happy New Year everyone!

Members online

Latest posts