Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

January 2024 arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Snuck that 1/1 Archives in that batch! Nice. Thankfully I grabbed Miller before he had his debut. I have not even been able to land his regular Archives auto. Too many "prospectors" paying too much, as usual.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
A fun assortment of cheap, nothing special boxed sets and packs. it was an impulse buy. See my thread about Fairfield Co/Excell to read about me opening the crappy repack box in the top left corner. The rest will go in with the piles of boxed sets I have collected over the last 40+ years.
Sealed Lot mrm.jpg

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Started a Bobby Miller collection this month. Curious how he fits into LA's rotation this year.

The biggest win to me was the Topps Aces card. A $3 BIN! Not bad for a gold back #/75.

View attachment 354237
View attachment 354238
Bobby Miller is very important to Dodger success this year. Buehler will probably start later in season. Glasgow and Paxton injury prone and Yamamoto is new to league

Members online

Latest posts