Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who to contact if I gave wrong Feedback?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
I accidentally gave a trader a Neutral instead of Positive feedback, and was wondering if there is a Mod I can talk to change this. In most cases it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but this is a new trader and the Neutral could affect his future deals.

So who is the Moderator I should contact?

Thanks, Eric

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jurgy25 said:
I accidentally gave a trader a Neutral instead of Positive feedback, and was wondering if there is a Mod I can talk to change this. In most cases it probably wouldn't be a big deal, but this is a new trader and the Neutral could affect his future deals.

So who is the Moderator I should contact?

Thanks, Eric
Just edit it yourself. go to the person name and you will see you can edit it

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jurgy25 said:
Thanks for the input guys. Not sure if I'm just missing it, but I don't see where to edit or even delete the feedback.
just go to there feedback under thier name and the the list will come up and what you left should be able
to edit it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jurgy25 said:
Yea I am at their feedback page, and see where my Feedback and Neutral was left, but I don't see an edit button or anything.
who ever it is from the list you should see edit
it will be right in the comment box of the person you left the feedback for
in there user name not yours

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts