Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********"The Autumnal Morning Thread - Day 4"***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Morning, Dan.
Not much for my weekend. Hanging out with some neighbors tonight, work tomorrow, maybe seeing "Big Fan" tomorrow night, football Sunday (and probably laundry/ironing).

How about you and the family?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good Autumnal Morning! How are you Dan, KC, Art, Scott, abn? It's an incredible 48 degrees this morning. ::facepalm::

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Last day of work then wedding week for me! Can't wait for it to be over, today that is, not wedding.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hopefully nothing but R&R for us this weekend. I did well in the break, I think Wide/George/Chas were the big winners :D

Scott - that Ted that George got was undervalued by 20 or so imho

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Enjoy the day Scott. Rainng here this a.m. Gotta go move a player piano in a few.

Art

...you too Art, lift with the legs, not the back ;) ;)

wideright said:
Good Autumnal Morning! How are you Dan, KC, Art, Scott, abn? It's an incredible 48 degrees this morning. ::facepalm::

...enjoying coffee with the wifey :lol: gotta take cars in for service and boys have h/s soccer game this afternoon, otherwise quiet day planned. Any luck with the item we traded emails on yesterday??

MojoDan said:
Hopefully nothing but R&R for us this weekend. I did well in the break, I think Wide/George/Chas were the big winners :D

Hmmmm, missed it, care to share more info.??

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:
wideright said:

...enjoying coffee with the wifey :lol: gotta take cars in for service and boys have h/s soccer game this afternoon, otherwise quiet day planned. Any luck with the item we traded emails on yesterday??
Not yet. :( Haven't even heard back which seems wierd.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
MojoDan said:

So what was the big hit in the case?

Art
It was a bizarre dual GU card of Santo/Prior. First of all the pack was not sealed shut which was odd. Then we found out why. The Prior hat patch was sticking up about 1/8th to 1/4 inch above the card. Look like someone tried jamming it in and didn't do a very good job :lol: Pretty sweet card though.

The other big hits were a Teixeira auto /25, an Edmonds auto /25, and a Piazza GU /25. I might be forgetting others.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. Thank goodness it's Friday! I'm taking Monday off and going home to visit the family this weekend so it should be a nice break from work.

Members online

Latest posts