Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********"The Autumnal Morning Thread - Day 4"***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all,

Had fun on the break last night (even though I had no personal stake in it). Going to be 91 degrees here. Day off so I will do some chores; go for my next xray this afternoon.

Received yet another Fregosi shipment from a card shop. Scanned the four card items, but the neatest item wouldn't scan: a 1966 Topps Jim Fregosi marble! It is weird and cool- two of my favorite things!

The cards are: 1971 Topps Tattoo, 1966 Globe Imports mini playing card, 1987 Coke White Sox, and a 1975 TCMA Texas Rangers:

sc000282a3.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George_Calfas said:
JL, nice additions!

Chas, you must do the post that was discussed last night and if you dont want to I will.

...yet another club I am not a part of... :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning fellas. I hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

Andrew- Nice pick ups! I wasn't in the break either, but had a good time. :D

Rob- Are you counting down yet? Next week will be great. Enjoy!

Charlie- I agree with George, if you get Josh to scan it, you have to do the post.

Josh- You did an excellent job again last night. It's always a pleasure to watch your breaks. Thank you for taking the time.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George did you see the story about the metal detector in Endland that found historal gold pieces of Anglo Saxon era?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Buchholz gave up 5 hits and 0 runs in 6.2 innings and David Ortiz hit his 26th home run.

the Pirates lost game number 95.

today is 12 hr day number 3 of 5 and the G20 wraps up today. hopefully we don't have any protesters on campus today. they did broke some windows at one of our off campus buildings last night.

the break was fun and funny. congrats to everyone on some nice hits.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
George did you see the story about the metal detector in Endland that found historal gold pieces of Anglo Saxon era?
My brother sent me a link to that. Pretty incredible.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

Nope, was it interesting?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090924/ap_ ... saxon_gold

Great thing about temperate zone, freezing and thawing of the ground pushes somethings down and other things up. I will have to read this more when I get home FROM GOLF. Did see "x-ray the ground", right up my ally.

Chas, I will be more than HAPPY to do this one!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts