Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wizards get Crittenton, James, ship Daniels to NO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
WASHINGTON (AP)—The Washington Wizards have acquired guards Javaris Crittenton from Memphis and Mike James from New Orleans in a three-team deal.

The Wizards are sending veteran point guard Antonio Daniels to the Hornets and returning a first-round draft pick to the Grizzlies that was part of the Juan Carlos Navarro deal between the teams in 2007.

New Orleans gets a conditional second-round pick from Memphis.

The Wizards also are waiving guard Dee Brown.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
With Javaris Crittenton gone I wonder if Lowry or Conley are still being shopped. I thought Crittenton would become the backup once one of the PGs were traded

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
How many times does a dude need to get traded? I think he has more trades than minutes.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Grizz won't trade either lowry or Conley now as Navarro is in Europe. Crittenton is under-rated and hopefully can get his career moving now, he can score and has good size as well. A good trade for the Wiz as they get backcourt help now, which they need. Crittenton's stuff should get a bump......

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Kutzy said:
How many times does a dude need to get traded? I think he has more trades than minutes.

LOL....that was FUNNY.

But I agree with the poster above that Critt is underrated. I think he will turn out to be a really good pass first PG.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
I am extremely high on J-critt and have a serious stash of him but i do think he will finally get a chance in DC and make the most of it. I like Washingtons pieces around butler and Jamison.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Please give this kid more minutes :cool:

crittentonspalot1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts