Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone seen any 09-10 Exquisite yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Comes out today, anyone seen any yet? I haven't seen any show up on ebay yet but was wondering if anyone else had spotted any?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
masonphillip said:
Comes out today, anyone seen any yet? I haven't seen any show up on ebay yet but was wondering if anyone else had spotted any?

the first singles have finally appeared on ebay, and for the seller's sake, I hope that wasn't his box break.........

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
masonphillip said:

the first singles have finally appeared on ebay, and for the seller's sake, I hope that wasn't his box break.........

The James Harden is nice but beyond that...oy.

[ebay:28iqju2k]220488198039[/ebay:28iqju2k]

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
I guess I missed some stuff, but whats going on with this product? Is it multi sport?

It is

Basketball
Hockey - Crosby etc.
Football - Elway patch auto
Golf - Tiger autos

We don't know if there is baseball in it.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
if there are no "case hits", this one could be a disaster.....

so far, that guy pulled

base - tmac and lebron
jumbo jersey - ray allen
patch auto - deron williams
rc base - dajuan something
rc auto - james harden

so 6x cards total?

3 base cards? wow

and the rc auto isn't even patch auto like previously released rc's....ouch

dave

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
if there are no "case hits", this one could be a disaster.....

so far, that guy pulled

base - tmac and lebron
jumbo jersey - ray allen
patch auto - deron williams
rc base - dajuan something
rc auto - james harden

so 6x cards total?

3 base cards? wow

and the rc auto isn't even patch auto like previously released rc's....ouch

dave

yeah i wonder if he busted a whole case or not..

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Harden the 3rd pick in the NBA Draft is numbered of /225, with no patch (and no Thunder uniform) and he lists it for $750.......crack kills.... ::facepalm::

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Uofo2212 said:
Harden the 3rd pick in the NBA Draft is numbered of /225, with no patch (and no Thunder uniform) and he lists it for $750.......crack kills.... ::facepalm::

I wouldn't be surprised if the cards listed above were all from the one box.....b/c the super high BIN which equals the pack price on the one decent card screams of someone that just got kicked in the junk by UD.

I was just searching for more breaks and couldn't find anything - I did see that Blowout now has the release for October 2, so may have to wait a couple days to see some more breaks.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
There were two more breaks on another site. Both not so hot. Yao ming redemption and a stephen curry in one box and a brad miller auto patch as the hit in the other box- yikes. Also 3 base cards in one box, ugh.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
brouthercard said:
There were two more breaks on another site. Both not so hot. Yao ming redemption in one box and a stephen curry in the other box, which also had 3 base cards- yikes.

link?

i am def. passing on this

dave

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
daveyou said:
brouthercard said:
There were two more breaks on another site. Both not so hot. Yao ming redemption in one box and a stephen curry in the other box, which also had 3 base cards- yikes.

link?

dave

Apparently, I can't post a direct link, but it kind of sounds like Blowhard cards.

And come on, Daveyou, you know you are going to try ONE case at least... :twisted: :twisted:

I said I would never pay that much for a case, but honestly, if my card shop has one today.....it'll get cracked :cry: :cry:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
brouthercard said:
daveyou said:
brouthercard said:

link?

dave

Apparently, I can't post a direct link, but it kind of sounds like Blowhard cards.

"oh tobias! you blowhard!"

only like 3 people would get this reference but...lol!

anywho, thanks bro. ill go check

dave

Members online

Latest posts