Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009-10 Upper Deck Exquisite Basketball $2149.99 per case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
....and still no finalized checklist to be found.

True..a Crosby Patch Auto is up on ebay...they are #'d to 25...your chances or pulling that vs. a Wayne Ellington (or someone like him) Base Auto #'d 225...not good.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Without the checklist and the fact that we do not know whether there will be a case hit or not, this new exq is not looking too good now. Can't check ebay now but anything else pulled besides the crosby? That specific 03-04 design is gorgeous but with the print run being only 25, that's a tough pull. Should've made em 99. Dave

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
What's the deal with the word "rookie" on that card? Do that just put rookie on every card?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Topnotchsy said:
What's the deal with the word "rookie" on that card? Do that just put rookie on every card?

Its just the design, its a throwback design to the 03/04 Exquisite RCs (which im sure you know). Sort of a what if set, with the pictures of the players from their rookie years. No different then Topps using their 52 design to create a Pujols 52 Topps "rookie".

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
It's looking even worse than I thoght, I'm seeing UNSIGNED RC's /225. This product could yeild some epic, all-time heartbreaking moments.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Brett Keith said:
It's looking even worse than I thoght, I'm seeing UNSIGNED RC's /225. This product could yeild some epic, all-time heartbreaking moments.

It is MUCH worse than I thought......I see this being a loss for at least 75% of the cases cracked......as always, if it looks to good to be true......

TK

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
saw a rubio redemption /9. i thought based on the sell sheet that those were live

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I'm getting 1 at my dealers' "friendly" price of $499 tomorrow, I'll let you know how bad (or good) it turns out.

Members online

Latest posts