Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Body Found Near Caylee Anthony's House

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
"Body of a child found" near home, but, authorities wont speculate on if it is her or not.

Probably is honestly.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Well if the courts don't do justice, we could always hire Samuel Jackson to seek vigilante revenge, ala A Time To Kill.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
WaxHeaven said:
ru4scuba said:
HPC said:
"Body of a child found" near home, but, authorities wont speculate on if it is her or not.

Probably is honestly.

Her mother should fry. :x

AGREED. Good thing for prison justice as it's likely we won't do **** in court.

I doubt prison justice will happen since she is female and wont be thrown into the general population anyway.

Anyone remember the plotline of the movie Changeling?....I have a feeling even if this body isnt Caylee, the same thing will happen as in the movie

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
sucks .. that little girl will never get to grow up. I think about my nieces when I see that little one and I couldn't imagine not having either one.. I hope now she can rest in peace if that his her..
and her mother should be prosecuted to the highest degree.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
What is confusing to me is with all the hours of searching they did, how the body was just found near the home? Something sounds fishy to me.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Very sad and tragic but at least that poor child can rest in peace with a proper burial. Less than a third of a mile from her house and the searchers didn't find her... obviously we don't have the details but you would think that search dogs would have found her that close to home.

G

In this county you need license to drive, own a gun, own a business, fly a plane, fish,
hunt, and many other things, but you don't need a license to be a parent. Some people should never have
nor are fit to have children. As a father of 2 kids (girls) this stuff makes me sick, and when I see other people who want kids
but can't have them, have to go thru some much red tape to adopt in this country it sickens me too. People are going to other countries at a alarming rate to adopt foreign babies, because it is easier to do it then get it done here.

There are Millions of people who would love the chance at giving that young person all the love and caring they need.
If you can't do it (take care) of the little person you brought into this world, it's ok to say hey I need help. This will not make you a bad person, but ending someone's life before it even has a chance to start, makes my sad.

Sorry for the long read, I need to go hug my kids right now, and tell them how much
I do in fact love them and always will.

Pete14Rose

Aug 13, 2008
Virginia
Pine Tar said:
In this county you need license to drive, own a gun, own a business, fly a plane, fish,
hunt, and many other things, but you don't need a license to be a parent. Some people should never have
nor are fit to have children. As a father of 2 kids (girls) this stuff makes me sick, and when I see other people who want kids
but can't have them, have to go thru some much red tape to adopt in this country it sickens me too. People are going to other countries at a alarming rate to adopt foreign babies, because it is easier to do it then get it done here.

There are Millions of people who would love the chance at giving that young person all the love and caring they need.
If you can't do it (take care) of the little person you brought into this world, it's ok to say hey I need help. This will not make you a bad person, but ending someone's life before it even has a chance to start, makes my sad.

Sorry for the long read, I need to go hug my kids right now, and tell them how much

Perfectly put. Thank you.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Pine Tar said:

Great post!
I'm not a parent, but I'm a teacher, and it amazes me to see some of the people that are allowed to reproduce.

G

I hadn't paid any attention to this story whatsoever until the other day when I seen they found a small childs remains in a garbage bag in the same area of the mothers home. An area that had already been searched, maybe more than once I don't know, but I know when it was searched before that certain area was covered in water due to a flood. They said when they found the body that it was a skelaton and that there was still duct tape wrapped around the mouth of the skull.

Like I said, I don't know too much about this because I didn't follow it all that close. But with what I am finding out now, it all seems screwy. Are you telling me that police dogs and such couldn't have found this before if it was in the same freaking area as the mothers home? Seriously?

Now I am not saying the mother wasn't involved, but if she wasn't, this all seems to me like whoever DID do this is setting her up to take the fall by taking the remains back to that particular area which was searched before and nothing came up.

Just all seems fishy to me.

And if the mother DID do it, what in the heck would she be thinking just to take that bag and throw it just a few blocks away? But then again, WHAT IN THE **** was she thinking when she killed her own daughter?!?!?!?! This lady must be really messed up in the head.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
I was watching a story on it yesterday and it all leads to the mother.She searched ridiculous things ob google(dont remember all of them but two searches were chloroform and neck snapping)They also found a bag in the ladies garage with something in it(forgot what).

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Sam Banks said:
I hadn't paid any attention to this story whatsoever until the other day when I seen they found a small childs remains in a garbage bag in the same area of the mothers home. An area that had already been searched, maybe more than once I don't know, but I know when it was searched before that certain area was covered in water due to a flood. They said when they found the body that it was a skelaton and that there was still duct tape wrapped around the mouth of the skull.

Like I said, I don't know too much about this because I didn't follow it all that close. But with what I am finding out now, it all seems screwy. Are you telling me that police dogs and such couldn't have found this before if it was in the same freaking area as the mothers home? Seriously?

Now I am not saying the mother wasn't involved, but if she wasn't, this all seems to me like whoever DID do this is setting her up to take the fall by taking the remains back to that particular area which was searched before and nothing came up.

Just all seems fishy to me.

And if the mother DID do it, what in the heck would she be thinking just to take that bag and throw it just a few blocks away? But then again, WHAT IN THE **** was she thinking when she killed her own daughter?!?!?!?! This lady must be really messed up in the head.

Unfortunately, she's not the only one that does this. Think of the story a few years back when a girl had a baby on prom night and she and her bf dumped the baby in a dumpster and then went to prom like nothing happened.

Members online

Latest posts