Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Card Show this Saturday.. (Seattle Area - Auburn Mall)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I got this e-mail for the show this Saturday at Auburn Mall.. Who else is going?

Subject: Auburn Supermall Sports Card and Collectible Show
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:20:37 -0700

Hi Collectors,

The show for this Saturday, Oct. 3rd will be at the Supermall in Auburn, Washington. The show is completely sold out with over 40 dealer tables around the Great Outdoors Court in the North East corner of the mall by Seattle's Best Coffee and the food court. For those that went last June, the show is in the same location. There will be a great selection of discounted collectibles for all. Show hours will be Saturday from 10 AM-6PM. We hope to see all of you at this great show.

Thanks,
Ron Oakden
Twin Oaks Shows

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'm there!!! I know we have a few more Seattle somewhat local members here...let us know if you are going to be there. I plan on arriving around 2:30-3:00 :mrgreen:

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
To far for me. How is the selection though? I know when the Oakden show comes to Jantzen Beach in Portland it's always the same old stuff. Or there is some new kid with a ton of stuff that wants way to much for every card.
I quit doing the show and quit going because I was tired of it.

Members online

Latest posts