Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time for another Adam Wainwright thread by yours truely!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland. Here`s hoping for a quick 5 or 6 spot from St. Louis so Wano can be in line for the win after 5, come out, and get some rest before that place the Cubs failed miserably at reaching this season, starts. Wano will be opposing former Cardinal Braden Looper.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Time for another Adaw Wainwright thread by yours truely! W 2

Sam Banks said:
Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland. Here`s hoping for a quick 5 or 6 spot from St. Louis so Wano can be in line for the win after 5, come out, and get some rest before that place the Cubs failed miserably at reaching this season, starts. Wano will be opposing former Cardinal Braden Looper.
:D :lol:

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Re: Time for another Adam Wainwright thread by yours truely! W 2

Sam Banks said:
Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland...

Get a life.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Jeff D said:
[quote="Sam Banks":9tvb9oon]Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland...

Get a life.[/quote:9tvb9oon]

Oh my friend, life is extremely great right now! Cardinals are World Series bound, Pujols is MVP, Wano or Carp is Cy Young, Yadi another Gold Glove, Cubs suck, I am on the fast track to winning a box of cards from Jeff N, Cubs suck, the weather is great, I have a beer in my hand sitting by the fire getting ready to listen to the Cardinals game on the radio, got a new job making bank!

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009

Sam Banks said:
[quote="Jeff D":2fpytxri][quote="Sam Banks":2fpytxri]Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland...

Get a life.[/quote:2fpytxri]

Oh my friend, life is extremely great right now! Cardinals are World Series bound, Pujols is MVP, Wano or Carp is Cy Young, Yadi another Gold Glove, Cubs suck, I am on the fast track to winning a box of cards from Jeff N, Cubs suck, the weather is great, I have a beer in my hand sitting by the fire getting ready to listen to the Cardinals game on the radio, got a new job making bank![/quote:2fpytxri]

And yet you still find time to post inane and insulting threads here.

Go Rams!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Jeff D said:
[quote="Sam Banks":1fk4nq7t][quote="Jeff D":1fk4nq7t][quote="Sam Banks":1fk4nq7t]Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland...

Get a life.[/quote:1fk4nq7t]

Oh my friend, life is extremely great right now! Cardinals are World Series bound, Pujols is MVP, Wano or Carp is Cy Young, Yadi another Gold Glove, Cubs suck, I am on the fast track to winning a box of cards from Jeff N, Cubs suck, the weather is great, I have a beer in my hand sitting by the fire getting ready to listen to the Cardinals game on the radio, got a new job making bank![/quote:1fk4nq7t]

Go Rams![/quote:1fk4nq7t]

Hey now, our savior Kyle Boller is getting the start this week! We are Super Bowl bound this year now! :)

And the wonder of cell phone internet is that you CAN get on message boards!

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009

Sam Banks said:

Thank God for that, or this gem might have been lost to the ages.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Jeff D said:
[quote="Sam Banks":21r2mc3x]

Thank God for that, or this gem might have been lost to the ages.[/quote:21r2mc3x]

I`m tellin ya!

Who is your team? I am not familiar with your posts. But thank you for being so interested in mine!

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
A couple things for you Sam. The following article was mentioned today on the radio here in St. Louis regarding your "LaGenius" manager. Here is the link http://www.esquire.com/the-side/opinion/tony-la-russa-playoffs-100209

The other thing is that in the past 10 seasons, the team that is first to clinch their division in all of baseball (which happens to be your St. Louis Cardinals this year) has made it to the world series 1 time out of the 10- consequently that team lost.

A cool moment in tonights game would be for Fielder to hit a grand slam off of Adam and pull his jersey completely off as he rounds the bases. Following touching home plate, Fielder would then belly flop onto Adam at the mound while Braun b-slaps Yadier as he tries to protect Adam from the beat down.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Jeff D said:
[quote="Sam Banks":122d1zhj][quote="Jeff D":122d1zhj][quote="Sam Banks":122d1zhj]Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland...

Get a life.[/quote:122d1zhj]

Oh my friend, life is extremely great right now! Cardinals are World Series bound, Pujols is MVP, Wano or Carp is Cy Young, Yadi another Gold Glove, Cubs suck, I am on the fast track to winning a box of cards from Jeff N, Cubs suck, the weather is great, I have a beer in my hand sitting by the fire getting ready to listen to the Cardinals game on the radio, got a new job making bank![/quote:122d1zhj]

Go Rams![/quote:122d1zhj]

And you still find time to post a response to said thread.
Just classic Jeff ;)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
tyweb1 said:
A cool moment in tonights game would be for Fielder to hit a grand slam off of Adam and pull his jersey completely off as he rounds the bases. Following touching home plate, Fielder would then belly flop onto Adam at the mound while Braun b-slaps Yadier as he tries to protect Adam from the beat down.

I could wait a game, or offseason to see fatty or Braun blasted in the face by an expendable reliever if those shenanigans were pulled. I actually laughed when I read that. The visual cracked me up, :)

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
Sam Banks said:
tyweb1 said:

I could wait a game, or offseason to see fatty or Braun blasted in the face by an expendable reliever if those shenanigans were pulled. I actually laughed when I read that. The visual cracked me up, :)

It would be funny. On a side note, I enjoy your posts and I hope the Cards go along way in the playoffs as I will be able to scalp my tickets and pay for some cards. :twisted:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
tyweb1 said:
Sam Banks said:
tyweb1 said:

It would be funny. On a side note, I enjoy your posts and I hope the Cards go along way in the playoffs as I will be able to scalp my tickets and pay for some cards. :twisted:

For both our sakes I hope so too!

None of my posts are made with malicious intent, but some people get mad. I just like to have fun.

The Cardinals are up 0-3 right now.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008

Pine Tar said:
[quote="Jeff D":341h7ubw][quote="Sam Banks":341h7ubw][quote="Jeff D":341h7ubw][quote="Sam Banks":341h7ubw]Adam Wainwright is going for win number 20 tonight against the jersey untucking punks from Sausageland...

Get a life.[/quote:341h7ubw]

Oh my friend, life is extremely great right now! Cardinals are World Series bound, Pujols is MVP, Wano or Carp is Cy Young, Yadi another Gold Glove, Cubs suck, I am on the fast track to winning a box of cards from Jeff N, Cubs suck, the weather is great, I have a beer in my hand sitting by the fire getting ready to listen to the Cardinals game on the radio, got a new job making bank![/quote:341h7ubw]

Go Rams![/quote:341h7ubw]

And you still find time to post a response to said thread.
Just classic Jeff ;)[/quote:341h7ubw]

You've got to just add idiots and morons to your foe list and let them be idiots and morons (though it would be nice if their threads and posts just didn't show up at all, like at the bmb).

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
I think the Cardinals should only get credit for 1 run for every 3 they score against Looper. He is awful. Looks like Prince will be keeping his shirt on tonight.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
tyweb1 said:
A couple things for you Sam. The following article was mentioned today on the radio here in St. Louis regarding your "LaGenius" manager. Here is the link http://www.esquire.com/the-side/opinion/tony-la-russa-playoffs-100209

The other thing is that in the past 10 seasons, the team that is first to clinch their division in all of baseball (which happens to be your St. Louis Cardinals this year) has made it to the world series 1 time out of the 10- consequently that team lost.

Well this coming from a Flub fan.. it must just suck to know that before the season even starts.. its over!!!!
Its all fun.. But GO CARDS...we are playing in October and life is good!!!

Members online

Latest posts