Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NL ROY - Who gets it? Will there be HAPPy days ahead?

Who is YOUR NL ROY?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Coghlan gets my vote. He was able to handle the lead off spot like a vetern.

.321 BA
.390 OBP

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Garrett Jones isn't a glamorous choice, but with McCutchen beating him out in this poll, you can clearly tell that this is "baseball card" board, instead of a baseball board.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Garrett Jones isn't a glamorous choice, but with McCutchen beating him out in this poll, you can clearly tell that this is "baseball card" board, instead of a baseball board.

I own 1 single card of McCutchen, and I voted for him.

And Keith Law also thinks he'll take it, FYI. Wonder how many cards of him he owns.

AthleticConnections

Dec 19, 2008
not saying i think he'll win it, but it should be Garrett Jones!!

Obviously he doesnt qualify to be ranked in statistical categories because he only had 314 at bats, but if he did...

he would rank 8th in MLB in at-bats per HR, behind only, Pujols, Fielder, Reynolds, Howard, Gonzalez, Dunn, and Bay
- all of whom (execpt Pujols and Fielder), and had a higher batting average then.

if eligible he would rank in the top 20 in BA in the National League

when calculated out RBI per game, he again would rank close to the top 20 in the NL (only other rookie that would is Casey McGhee)
-pretty astonishing since at one point I believe he had 8 HRs, and 10 RBIS thanks to the Pirates potent offense.

now after stating all of that, i believe Hanson will actually still win it tho

Members online

Latest posts