Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you seen this card???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

75zito

Apr 9, 2009
2007 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Barry Zito #101 (#'d /5)...

I have looked for this card for over 2 years.. I have all the other Bowmans, Chrome, Heritage, Plates, refractors, super, etc.... I only need this card.. I have been unsuccessful in finding it.. if you see it at any shows or card shops let me know.. I will pay top dollar and give finder fee or card for this.. Forget ebay as I search that daily.... along with Beckett shop, and few other sites!

Thanks
Christopher

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
Most likely the card wasn't issued by Topps. I believe that was the year that some players had 10 red refractors, while some players had none issued. I still dont have Nick Markakis' red refractor, and that's probably the reason why. Your rainbow is most likely complete without it.

EDIT: However, with the recent unveiling of unnumbered gold refractors that have been backdoored, we MIGHT get lucky and see these cards in the future If they were created. I do hope so, even if they're unnumbered.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
I have not seen the Chavez red either. I remember there be something errors with the 07 reds. I know some had 10 made which would lead me to believe some had none made. I know there are a few other veteran collectors that have not seen their player either. I have a feeling some veterans were never made, I hope I am wrong though, good luck finding yours.

75zito

Apr 9, 2009
Yeah I have found the Super and couple of the printing plates..... I never heard they may not have one... that sux.. I really wanted to find this card.. :oops: thanks for the info though!

If I ever see your guys cards I will let you know.. Ill keep a eye out also.. there is a card show I go too in Syracuse and a guy who sets up there usually has a lot of Reds and Supers... but most are rookies I think!!

Christopher

dred0gg024

Aug 11, 2008
where abouts in syracuse is the show that you go to? im in college now but im from syracuse.

dan

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I have the Granderson, but I have to say I don't know that I've seen any others out there. Which is kinda unusual considering I've seen almost all of the other years reds. The 07 reds are really messed up. I don't know that any of them are actually numbered to 5 in reality.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts