Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do we know the print run for auto'd aflacs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
well, I don't - do you?
I heard /250, but I think that was confused with the aflac game giveaways,
and then we heard 1 aflac in every other case, but that's not the way it is either.

any info?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I believe there were 250 of each auto made. But, when Topps announced they would be inserted they said that some of the autos had smudged and/or been damaged from sitting in storage so long. They were supposed to go through the entire run for each player and destroy the ones that were smudged/damaged. I dont believe they ever released a final count after getting rid of the bad ones but I know it was 250- however many were destroyed.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I believe 250 should be the most. Apparently Topps held back some that were damaged, etc...therefore maybe 200 or so.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
Topps says 200-250 on each player

I'd like to see an actual Population Report for each player in a press release. They did it for the 2004 AFLAC set, then promised to do it for the 2005 set, but never came through.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Looks like Jaypers has a new man crush...nice signature.

Jaypers said:
cgilmo said:
Topps says 200-250 on each player

I'd like to see an actual Population Report for each player in a press release. They did it for the 2004 AFLAC set, then promised to do it for the 2005 set, but never came through.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
muchuckwagon said:
Looks like Jaypers has a new man crush...nice signature.

Thanks. Sorry it's so large. I've tried 10 times already to get the damn thing to reduce, without success.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Jaypers said:

Are those all orange refractors? I saw you had bought one, but orange and gold are differentiate when scanned at times. I have an orange coming myself and already have a gold ref, blue ref, and 4 base autos.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
tommyfro21 said:
Jaypers said:

Are those all orange refractors? I saw you had bought one, but orange and gold are differentiate when scanned at times. I have an orange coming myself and already have a gold ref, blue ref, and 4 base autos.

The top four are Golds, the bottom two are Oranges. I'm done buying Golds and am now looking only for the rarer stuff.

Members online

Latest posts