Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Release date of 2009 Triple Threads????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Haven't ordered anything yet. Was supposed to order one 2 weeks ago, but heard that the date was pushed back. So I won't have any time to list any Triple Threads cards before I see my woman walk down the aisle...

Might buy a box or two and see how I do...

I am hoping it does come on Wednesday!

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
U and future wife shoulda registered through blowoutcards instead of the typical macy's or william sonoma's. That woulda been fun (only for u) when opening gifts. Lol. Dave.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
daveyou said:
U and future wife shoulda registered through blowoutcards instead of the typical macy's or william sonoma's. That woulda been fun (only for u) when opening gifts. Lol. Dave.

:lol: I doubt she would like it! She prefers Crate & Barrel, Radcliffe's and this honeymoon website. So far we have gotten some good stuff! ;)

Bobby

studioclint

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Congrats on the wedding. Blowout emailed me and they expect to get there shipment Wed. with a slight possibility for tomorrow. They plan on shipping the pre-orders out on wed.

Members online

Latest posts