Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW ~ INSANE TTT CARDS ~ POST 'EM UP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Some sick sick cards in this product are showing up! Post 'em here as you see them surface and share with everyone!

!BdJgWrgBmk~$(KGrHqMOKicEq2g8ui2nBK3lrQr6j!~~_12.jpg
!BdMGY1QBmk~$(KGrHqMOKjkEq48!frNCBK3z0pERD!~~_12.jpg
313317600_tp.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wow, these cards are simply amazing, the product a bifolding, a complete different look after last year, a great looking card design, and breaking windows

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
miguelcabrera said:
wow, these cards are simply amazing, the product a bifolding, a complete different look after last year, a great looking card design, and breaking windows

That sounds familiar.

Gellman said:
Holy crap! I love these cards! They look absolutely nothing like the last 5 years of this set, the diecut swatch windows dont spell out anything in a confusing fashion, the parallels are completely minimal, the autos are on amazing looking foil stickers, and the bi-fold and tri-fold cards are completely great looking and well conceived! I mean, what is not to love when you can pull 2 dollars worth of cards from a 180 dollar box?
:lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
miguelcabrera said:

That sounds familiar.

Gellman said:
Holy crap! I love these cards! They look absolutely nothing like the last 5 years of this set, the diecut swatch windows dont spell out anything in a confusing fashion, the parallels are completely minimal, the autos are on amazing looking foil stickers, and the bi-fold and tri-fold cards are completely great looking and well conceived! I mean, what is not to love when you can pull 2 dollars worth of cards from a 180 dollar box?
:lol:

But Miggy wasn't sarcastic.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
That Pujols/Hanley/Upton is amazing, but also annoying for me, because that's the best game-used Upton card to come out, aside from his one MLB logo, but it's on a card with two other players who both sell pretty high, especially Pujols.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
great product design, original design, the patch windows are unique from last year as its bifolding, with big windows for great patches which enhance the already great design even if they were just fake white cloth pieces not even GU

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
That is very interesting how the F in Florida is two different sizes.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Bill Menard said:
Found a few more this AM worth sharing.

!BdMc6Ew!2k~$(KGrHqUOKkMEq5Y0SbQsBK300,p22w~~_12.jpg

ruthmantlegehrig1of3.jpg

Yes, I want a lewis and clark card that spells out "W * E." Does that say WOE? Is it a swear that we are missing out on? Was it supposed to say WEE but Topps wouldnt put piss on a card? Cmon.

Then we have a card that spells out "NLE YGE YND." Must be some language that is symbolizing the anniversary of Ellis Island, Im guessing it means "CARD HAS A CRAPPY DESIGN" in polish. I know! Maybe its the initials of the charities that each player founded.

Its crazy that people arent going even more nuts over these cards.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Gellman said:
Bill Menard said:

ruthmantlegehrig1of3.jpg

Yes, I want a lewis and clark card that spells out "W * E." Does that say WOE? Is it a swear that we are missing out on? Was it supposed to say WEE but Topps wouldnt put piss on a card? Cmon.

Then we have a card that spells out "NLE YGE YND." Must be some language that is symbolizing the anniversary of Ellis Island, Im guessing it means "CARD HAS A CRAPPY DESIGN" in polish. I know! Maybe its the initials of the charities that each player founded.

Bit of a reach there :lol:

elemin8

Aug 7, 2008
I think the Lewis and Clark is West and East with some sort of compass in the middle. It is actually a cool card.

Gellman said:
Bill Menard said:

ruthmantlegehrig1of3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts