Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone know who rookiecardsandautos is on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
Does anyone happen to be, or know who is, rookiecardsandautos? Seems to be a big time Gordon Beckham collector, and also happens to be going nuts on the new TTT, and he snagged up this before I had a chance to get an offer in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me if you any info, would like to contact him/her and try and get it for my collection. Thank you

!Bd(R)BgBmk~$(KGrHgoOKjwEjlLmV5FdBK4lTy49B!~~_12.jpg

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
Hmm..... that's right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks guys, I guess Im asleep at the wheel this afternoon.

starwarsfan2003

Dec 4, 2008
I was actually more interested in knowing if it was a board member or not.... I sent him an email via Ebay. Lets see how that goes.

EDIT: Dave, I have a funny feeling he's going to hold it hostage so I guess it's one card I'll let go. Just upset as I'm Greek, and it's my favorite current player I collect. Oh well.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
starwarsfan2003 said:
I was actually more interested in knowing if it was a board member or not.... I sent him an email via Ebay. Lets see how that goes.

EDIT: Dave, I have a funny feeling he's going to hold it hostage so I guess it's one card I'll let go. Just upset as I'm Greek, and it's my favorite current player I collect. Oh well.

Maybe it's just me but hasn't this person been a topic on more than a couple threads with the way he acts on ebay? I may be wrong but I seem to remember that name being thrown around more than once.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
starwarsfan2003 said:

YahSU!

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
starwarsfan2003 said:

What has he been saying to evidence this? either way that really sucks. Good luck getting it.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
rookiecardsandautos said:
Hey

I do have the card you speak of. Contact me privately and maybe we can work something out.

Yes, I am a pain in the ass in the hobby (to the other post). Unfortunately, many people hate to hear the truth, hence why my name gets around.

Hope we are able to work something out!

This is the part that I was referring to. If you have evidence that a member here was shilling his own auctions, feel free to present it. You're not being a pain if you're just presenting the truth.

Welcome to the boards.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
cgilmo said:
rookiecardsandautos said:
He would have to post what item number he is referring to.

he probably won't

Dave is a smart and classy guy.

He probably sees where this isn't worth the argument.
Agreed!

And to RC&A, you win so many cards and accuse so many of shilling that you can't remember Dave in general?
Interesting.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Isn't rookiecardsandautos the ebayer that won that orange Pujols refractor, had buyers remorse and cut the edge off it with scissors to claim that "item wasn't as described"? I think it was justinmandawg that got screwed out of his sale and card on that one.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Rickzcards said:
Isn't rookiecardsandautos the ebayer that won that orange Pujols refractor, had buyers remorse and cut the edge off it with scissors to claim that "item wasn't as described"? I think it was justinmandawg that got screwed out of his sale and card on that one.

i think it was

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
miguelcabrera said:
Rickzcards said:

i think it was
I tried finding the post and haven't been able to yet. I could be wrong about him though.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
miguelcabrera said:
Rickzcards said:

i think it was
it was vince4sports, that thread was hard to find

Heatleyfan

Jan 4, 2010
Anyone else having issues with this guy? How many of you out there have had either negative feedback and/or false Paypal claims made? He files claims 2 weeks after payment is made, not just opening a dispute, but a claim. Any item you have shipped without tracking, you're out of luck. Not sure where this guy came from but he is a real pain in the ass!

May 28, 2009
You cabn add me to the list of guys screwed by him. Made the mistake of shipping without D&C. Threatened to open claim if i did not refund. Sent out 15 auctions on one day all got there but his. I even recognized the name when sending out but couldn't remember why. I figured it out. Made the mistake of not blocking when it was first posted here. If you haven't done it yet BLOCK HIM.

Members online

Latest posts