Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Plea 2 everyone who care as much about the hobby as I do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
I suggest & hope everyone goes to ebay under help, click contact us & when promted to write in a ? type in email. When you click on email it will ask you for a heading write in nh (no heading).

Then report shoeless-joejackson, cauckcards, cardboardpimping & jmvariety for fraud. Report all the fake id's, *** slabs, topps ftblll autos & buybacks.

Write in fraudelent sellers under concerns (3rd box).

The 5 mins it will take you to do this will help get him banned. Everyone says what can they do?? This is it 5 mins of your time.

Believe me its def going to happen.

Best regards!

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
Guys just report him. You dont have to post that you did because that means nothing. Just report him!~

card_crazy

Jul 14, 2009
this is getting old. everything you post about has to do with burge. we all care about the hobby, and in time, he will be kicked off. you talk about him all day long. i secretly thing you are in love with him. or jealous. and please... dont come back with a 3 page book reply to this. i dont have time to argue. its just gettin extremly old

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
burge is good for the hobby, putting more product out there waters down prices and those who know about fake stuff can buy real stuff for less

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
burge is good for the hobby, putting more product out there waters down prices and those who know about fake stuff can buy real stuff for less
:? :?
How can you think something like this? That is a pretty selfish statement to make. The people that know about Burge and his cronies make up a small fraction of card collectors. Think about someone dropping 2 Benjamin's for a bogus patch, only to find out later that is wasn't authentic? If that would have happened to me when I first started collecting, there is no way in heck I would have pursued it any further. Burge's type will eventually damage the hobby beyond repair.

Frow

stlalways94 said:
miguelcabrera said:
:? :?
How can you think something like this? That is a pretty selfish statement to make. The people that know about Burge and his cronies make up a small fraction of card collectors. Think about someone dropping 2 Benjamin's for a bogus patch, only to find out later that is wasn't authentic? If that would have happened to me when I first started collecting, there is no way in heck I would have pursued it any further. Burge's type will eventually damage the hobby beyond repair.

Meh people already spend huge jack for patches and they don't know if they're real and likely a good portion in someone's collection were never worn by the player and if they were it was for 10 minutes so it's hard to say Burge is the bane of the hobby. Collectors with low standards and the companies themselves do far worse than one Ebay seller.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Listen guyes, he's on the verge of a good thing for the hobby. I know he posts about Burge a lot, but he's working hard to (a) have *** taken off the preferred authenticators list at eBay and (b) have all of the Burge-aliases stripped clean on the auction site. Movements are being made, it would be nice to help him follow through with it.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Listen guyes, he's on the verge of a good thing for the hobby. I know he posts about Burge a lot, but he's working hard to (a) have *** taken off the preferred authenticators list at eBay and (b) have all of the Burge-aliases stripped clean on the auction site. Movements are being made, it would be nice to help him follow through with it.

have to agree, post thanked

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Why is it that there has to be 1-2 threads a day about Burge. I think what your doing is a noble deed
but really this is your second thread in the same day about this. :)

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Why is it that there has to be 1-2 threads a day about Burge. I think what your doing is a noble deed

I think that would make more sense even for convenience of board members who want to go back and look at the right thread, either way a new post takes the topic back to the top...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
Pine Tar said:

I think that would make more sense even for convenience of board members who want to go back and look at the right thread, either way a new post takes the topic back to the top...
true but adding to the original one does the same thing and all you have to do is read the last few pages and see
where you left off at.

Donutme

Aug 9, 2008
California
Pine Tar said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
[quote="Pine Tar":1rdfds1l]Why is it that there has to be 1-2 threads a day about Burge. I think what your doing is a noble deed

true but adding to the original one does the same thing and all you have to do is read the last few pages and see
where you left off at.[/quote:1rdfds1l]

Do not stop the movement! Is their not 894 pages and 20,591 topics in the baseball thread already? I find this informative. This guy Burge is a clown. Maybe we should have an ALERT sticky about bad sellers ! We all throw money at cards. Maybe for re-sell or just a collector. I think this post and those who come to realize what is going on with Fraud in hobby should take a stand. I know this poster has had other threads about this Burge clown. There are many others who who butcher cards too. Imagine those of you who love hobby - then imagine a newcomer who remembered hobby when he was a kid and wants to show his son what it was like. This person encourages his kid to get into collector. Then the parent stumbles across this site - or another - with posts about fraud and what not. We will lose new collectors 10 fold if we do not take a stand now.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
Most are down. These are left:

http://shop.ebay.com/cardboardpimping/m ... &_osacat=0

I've been talking to ebay now for 3 days. There collecting all the info they can on these id's. I feel were very close. So please help report Burge.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Pine Tar said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
[quote="Pine Tar":caffoywx]Why is it that there has to be 1-2 threads a day about Burge. I think what your doing is a noble deed

where you left off at.[/quote:caffoywx]

I was agreeing with you.

Members online

Latest posts