Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(3) Aflac Jason Heyward autos and Cody Adams RED auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Hey all, I don't like doing this, but I just had a big expense come up and need to move these and I know that this board gets more traffic than transactions.

If you are interested in one or all, shoot me a pm or reply here

bcdpheyward2.jpg

bcdpsuperfractorandred.jpg

thanks
skrip

G

Re: (3) Alfac Jason Heyward autos and Cody Adams RED auto

Wow I like that Adams. Wish I pulled that one.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
no freddie?

Looks like thats Wossa's new target. Its clear that money is plentiful for him. Most end in the $65-80 range... but on 2 $125 BINs he has offered $100... while also picking up $80 BINs. Hopefully you all picked up a few cheap.... cuz he might be buying them all up.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York

P_Manning 18 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
no freddie?

Looks like thats Wossa's new target. Its clear that money is plentiful for him. Most end in the $65-80 range... but on 2 $125 BINs he has offered $100... while also picking up $80 BINs. Hopefully you all picked up a few cheap.... cuz he might be buying them all up.

Nope, never got one. Sorry to see i wont be picking one up now lol

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

ThoseBackPages said:
P_Manning 18 said:
ThoseBackPages said:
no freddie?

Nope, never got one. Sorry to see i wont be picking one up now lol

Freeman has probably seen the most movement in his prices of any card in the set... Start at $110-$120, Down to $60, back to $100....

skrip

Members online

Latest posts