Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National Treasures Card Signing via Panini Facebook w/pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
So I log onto facebook and see that Panini just did a signing...with Patrick Turner. Does Patrick Turner even have a reception this season?

Well Panini thought it was important enough to post it up on facebook, so here you go. Nice enough card, and the auto isn't bleeding :eek:

ii4.jpg

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah he hasn't even been on the active roster (I believe he's been non-injury-inactive every week)....so nada in the stat column. Though if he has the ability to catch the ball I'm all for giving him some of Ginn's reps at this point.

Still a great looking card though!

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
rymflaherty said:
Yeah he hasn't even been on the active roster (I believe he's been non-injury-inactive every week)....so nada in the stat column. Though if he has the ability to catch the ball I'm all for giving him some of Ginn's reps at this point.

Still a great looking card though!

Lol, that is true. He does have a future at Ginn's spot in the lineup if he keeps that kind of play up.

Members online

Latest posts