Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Working a 24 hour shift that ends at 9am tomorrow.

Then a little bit of sleep, time with the family (may go see "Where The Wild Things Are") and then staying up late to watch the UT-OSU football game.

How about you Dan?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, long day at work then the inlaws come over for dinner, then going to a party.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning
Dan, Anthony, Beef and 69Metsfan.

Raining like you would not believe here and has been since 4pm yesterday.
We are supposed to get 2-3 of it. I guess it better the 2-3 feet of snow. :D
My daughter's laptop is going today! going to have to play with the laptop, before
she gets home from work. It has a webcam too. :cool:

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys!

Raining here... again. (I blame Dan)
Tryin to work light today. Tonight, my fiance and I are goin to hang out with another couple. The girls are cooking for us (Hoowah!), and we're gonna drink/watch movies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I bet Halloween will make for a nice time to be on ebay. Everyone loves to win auctions for less. :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Anthony, Rob, Richard, KC, Art, Charlie, Josh, Adam, Bruce, 69metsfan and Bornagaincollector :mrgreen:

Just got to work...nothing like a cup of oatmeal, a mug of coffee and a screen of MT to start the day :cool: I'm DD for the ladies tomorrow for halloween and am going for a few frames of bowling with some co workers later today. Oh yeah...I also get this weekend off :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning ya'll! Heading out the dentist first thing this morning and then heading to the stadium to get ready for the game tomorrow.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Today i will be spending the day at my wife's Enterprise Rent-A-Car branch dressed up as Scooby Doo. Each city branch has a Halloween contest and the best branch wins a night of drinking or something. Their theme is obviously Scooby Doo. I was up until 1 am last night dressing her office and working on a foam cut-out of the Mystery machine. The office is made up to look like a random "Haunted" location from the show.

Good times. Glad i could use a whole day of leave for this ::facepalm::

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
hive17 said:
Today i will be spending the day at my wife's Enterprise Rent-A-Car branch dressed up as Scooby Doo. Each city branch has a Halloween contest and the best branch wins a night of drinking or something. Their theme is obviously Scooby Doo. I was up until 1 am last night dressing her office and working on a foam cut-out of the Mystery machine. The office is made up to look like a random "Haunted" location from the show.

Nothing like throwing away your dignity for free drinks! :p

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
LaneyB said:
hive17 said:

Nothing like throwing away your dignity for free drinks! :p

Oh right like enough of those allow for you to maintain it...please... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

Members online

Latest posts