Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chargers Waive Chris Chambers! EDIT: CLAIMED BY CHIEFS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Source: Chargers waive Chambers

Bad weekend for former Badgers. First Owen Daniels gets injured and is out for the season and now Chambers gets cut. :x

That Didn't take long:

Roto World said:
The Chiefs have reportedly claimed Chris Chambers off waivers from the Chargers.
Chambers has been running on fumes, but he should get plenty of opportunity for playing time on the receiver-needy Chiefs. Coach Todd Haley has brought in at least a half-dozen veteran options since training camp and only slot receiver Bobby Wade remains a factor. Don't expect short-term fantasy value in the Chiefs struggling offense.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Re: Thanks For Playing! Charges Waive Chris Chambers

How the mighty have fallen. I remember when he was one of the better pulls back in 2001. He never lived up to expectations. Maybe he can succeed in the CFL.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008

I'll take him back in Miami.

And not even being dillisuional, thinking he will be a star....just honestly he may be better than any WR currently on their roster.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Rickzcards said:
How the mighty have fallen. I remember when he was one of the better pulls back in 2001. He never lived up to expectations. Maybe he can succeed in the CFL.
I think it will be the AFL Arena Football league

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City

Pine Tar said:
Rickzcards said:

Didn't it fold this year?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

justinmandawg said:
Pine Tar said:
Rickzcards said:

Didn't it fold this year?
even the more reason he will sign with them. :D Actually they suspended the 2009 season
Oh the slow kiss of death though
http://www.arenafootball.com/ViewArticl ... ID=3633481

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin

Reportedly claimed by Kansas City

Roto World said:
The Chiefs have reportedly claimed Chris Chambers off waivers from the Chargers.
Chambers has been running on fumes, but he should get plenty of opportunity for playing time on the receiver-needy Chiefs. Coach Todd Haley has brought in at least a half-dozen veteran options since training camp and only slot receiver Bobby Wade remains a factor. Don't expect short-term fantasy value in the Chiefs struggling offense.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Nice of them to pick up some of the salary for him. Not sure I see the point though.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
BOO! He needed to come back to Miami, pay off Patrick Turner to get his number back - so I can wear my jersey again....which I only got to wear for a couple months, because I got it the season he was traded :lol: At least it was only the "premier" one and I got it with the Reebok friends and family discount.

Members online

Latest posts