Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ot- good recent comedies to watch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
anyone got any? just got stepbrothers per my thread last night, need something else to watch! (i'm home for break but no one's home until next week. yeah, i'm pretty bored)

Fernando Martinez

Aug 7, 2008
Just rented Tropic Thunder and I'm gonna watch it later. Role Models was amazing.

Not a comedy, but I just watched Wanted again and it was amazing.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
If you decide on one check out this site:

By visiting that site and also by publicizing it so willingly you are taking money out of my pocket and food out of my kids mouths. (not to mention severely limiting the chances I can afford to send you any more supers :) )

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Not exactly recent, but I absolutely love Wet Hot American Summer. From 2001 and has Paul Rudd (role models), Amy Poehler (SNL), Elizabeth Banks (Zack & Miri) and the guys from stella.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
prozac4312 said:
Bigfan5 said:
prozac4312 said:
If you decide on one check out this site:

http://watch-movies.net/

By visiting that site and also by publicizing it so willingly you are taking money out of my pocket and food out of my kids mouths. (not to mention severely limiting the chances I can afford to send you any more supers :) )

Edited accordingly, my sincerest apologies...(no sarcasm, promise).

No worries and I'm no angel by any means but I do draw the line there as it's where I make my living.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
To rent: Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Tropic Thunder, Get Smart, Baby Mama, Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo

In the middle: Leatherheads, You Don't Mess With the Zohan, Run Fatboy Run, Drillbit Taylor, Strange Wilderness

Not to rent: Meet Dave, Fred Claus, The Love Guru, The Promotion, Superhero Movie, Fool's Gold, Be Kind, Rewind, Meet the Spartans, Semi-Pro

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
Pastretta said:
To rent: Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Tropic Thunder, Get Smart, Baby Mama, Harold & Kumar Escape From Guantanamo

In the middle: Leatherheads, You Don't Mess With the Zohan, Run Fatboy Run, Drillbit Taylor, Strange Wilderness

Not to rent: Meet Dave, Fred Claus, The Love Guru, The Promotion, Superhero Movie, Fool's Gold, Be Kind, Rewind, Meet the Spartans, Semi-Pro

Strange Wilderness was just terrible. Turned it off half-way through.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Old Kentucky Shark said:
Pastretta said:

Yeah you gotta love that crew and be extremely baked/drunk to enjoy that movie.

Old Kentucky Shark

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas
Pastretta said:
Old Kentucky Shark said:
Pastretta said:

Yeah you gotta love that crew and be extremely baked/drunk to enjoy that movie.

Those were pretty much my exact words. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts