Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for someone going to the Sun Times show Nov. 20-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
I can't go, but I'm looking for a trustworthy soul who would want to live vicariously by taking two high-end BGS 9.5 cards to the PSA booth to see if they would cross-over to PSA 10's.

Would need to be someone who multiple board members can vouch for.

We will be moving overseas soon and I'm selling my two Pujols prized rookies.

Tony

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i am 99.9% sure that i will be going both friday and saturday. i would be more than happy to help you out. feel free to check my feedback here or ebay (same user name).

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
rob167 said:
i am 99.9% sure that i will be going both friday and saturday. i would be more than happy to help you out. feel free to check my feedback here or ebay (same user name).

Rob, thanks for the reply! Do you live in the Chicago suburbs somewhere? Ideally, I would want to drop off the cards personally.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i live in des moines, about 6 hours away. regardless, i am not opposed to you sending the cards to me, or meeting up in chicago before the show (assuming you will be in town, just unable to attend the show). i understand if that is not possible and you need someone closer.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
rob167 said:
i live in des moines, about 6 hours away. regardless, i am not opposed to you sending the cards to me, or meeting up in chicago before the show (assuming you will be in town, just unable to attend the show). i understand if that is not possible and you need someone closer.

I'll definitely keep you in mind as an option, if I end up needing to ship them. I will be out of the state that whole weekend so ideally I'm looking for someone who I can meet a few days beforehand. I'll PM you if I decide to ship them!

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
serving4theking said:
I can't go, but I'm looking for a trustworthy soul who would want to live vicariously by taking two high-end BGS 9.5 cards to the PSA booth to see if they would cross-over to PSA 10's.

Tony

A little off topic, how long are leaving the country for? No more Bulk buying :cry:

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Erich said:
serving4theking said:

Tony

A little off topic, how long are leaving the country for? No more Bulk buying :cry:

LOL, yeah, I know I'll be making some wax rippers a bit sad! We'll be gone for several years so I'll pretty much be shutting down the part-time player collector business. I do have a few guys I can refer to you, at least one who is a pretty decent fellow. But I think they do it full-time, so it's not going to finance non-for-profit causes like mine did.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Just a bump to see if anyone local to the Chicago area can help me out. If not, I will be coordinating a shipping situation with rob167. Thanks!

Tony

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Wait a minute!

Did "the king" tell you something about pujols that needs to be worried about in a few years? lol

LOL, no no no...we are moving overseas to do missions work and I want to liquidate my two prized cards. I have a potential buyer but he's doing a registry set with PSA and prefers them PSA 10 instead of BGS 9.5 so I'm trying to find someone I can meet to have them go to the PSA booth at the show this weekend.

I trust rob167 and will send them in the mail to him early this week if I don't find someone else. I just preferred not to be mailing them back and forth and such.

Members online

Latest posts