Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Turner is back ~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
300+ yards in two games and 3 TDs.

Nice to see it....I watched the Cowboys game and he looked like he was running in quick sand.

Aug 29, 2008
Lets be honest, Jackson has turned himself into a little more than a middle tier WR fantasy wise. In normal Yahoo leagues Jackson was the top WR for the past 3 weeks and I doubt his 2 TD showing today did much to hurt that.

I still like Turner but VJax is a beast.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
Lets be honest, Jackson has turned himself into a little more than a middle tier WR fantasy wise. In normal Yahoo leagues Jackson was the top WR for the past 3 weeks and I doubt his 2 TD showing today did much to hurt that.

I still like Turner but VJax is a beast.

Also before today the Redskins had a very stout run defense....they were talking that the Redskins have allowed the fewest fantasy points to RBs.

Of course that number might be a BIT higher after lathering them for 28 (? I don't know if that is right) points :lol:

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
prospectorgems said:
mwashuc06 said:
Don't remind me I traded him last week for Vincent Jackson.

You traded a top RB for a mid-tier WR straight up? Why?

My other two backs are Mendenhall and Barber and I had no recievers on my team. I was starting Caldwell and Collie.

Members online

Latest posts