Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help finding this card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
If have one or know of one where is, PLMK. I have not seen one on ebya for a while. I wanted to get a group of them, but they are not being listed. Thanks for the help.

Brad Chalk Status Gold /25
bchalkgroup.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
I like your choice of players, Clemson guys. I try to do the same thing with Carolina guys. I will keep my eyes open for any CU guys and let you know.

Thanks. I got a Spurrier EEE base if you want it, I can PWE it your way. Just PM me your addy if you want it.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Brad said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
I like your choice of players, Clemson guys. I try to do the same thing with Carolina guys. I will keep my eyes open for any CU guys and let you know.

Thanks. I got a Spurrier EEE base if you want it, I can PWE it your way. Just PM me your addy if you want it.

Hey I appreciate your offer but I have a few of them already. I did look at your Stuckey collection and WOW very nice. If I come across any of his stuff I will PM you. Thanks again and good luck with Nebraska hopefully you guys will represent SC better than I think we will.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Dont have any of your guy but I am doing a similar thing with Miami Hurricanes players. I'm not loading up but rather just trying to get one of each level. There are 67 total canes cards including the duals and im at about 40 already

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Brad said:
[quote="CAROLINA BOSOX":1b1onhv0]I like your choice of players, Clemson guys. I try to do the same thing with Carolina guys. I will keep my eyes open for any CU guys and let you know.

Hey I appreciate your offer but I have a few of them already. I did look at your Stuckey collection and WOW very nice. If I come across any of his stuff I will PM you. Thanks again and good luck with Nebraska hopefully you guys will represent SC better than I think we will.[/quote:1b1onhv0]

Thanks. I think we will come out well since Dabo seems to take the bowl seriously, unlike TB. I just have to post these, I hope you understand and atleast find a little humor in them

smelley.jpg

OWNAGE-1.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
mredsox89 said:
Dont have any of your guy but I am doing a similar thing with Miami Hurricanes players. I'm not loading up but rather just trying to get one of each level. There are 67 total canes cards including the duals and im at about 40 already

Very nice. I had no real intention of loading up, until I got one in my hand and it is just a great looking card so I wanted more.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I heard Smelley got the MVP for that game............from the CU players! :lol:

I like Dabo alot. I was glad to see him get the job b/c of his enthusiasm and old school style. It's refreshing to see a coach get excited for his players and jump around. I wish Spurrier would show a little emotion other that that grimace and reaching for the visor to throw. As a SC fan I have always looked to next year and maybe we are getting better but I sure would like to see it soon.

Members online

Latest posts