Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you think this WBC patch sp/8 would go for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
My father brought me some of his cards to go through and sell and I came upon this and I'm wondering what it would go for.

2006 Upper Deck WBC Collection Jersey Patch #WBC-GY Guogan Yang (SP /8)
img103.jpg

Any help in a possible value is appreciated.
Thanks
Jeremy

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
What would be the best way? BIN/BO or let it run at auction? Also, I want to open it to the Asian market and need to know the best way to protect myself against a bad buyer with shipping.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
djrulz said:
What would be the best way? BIN/BO or let it run at auction? Also, I want to open it to the Asian market and need to know the best way to protect myself against a bad buyer with shipping.

Id do a high BIN, unless you are in a rush to move it, then auction it.

Let all bidders bid, but say that you must buy registered mail if you are an international bidder. Its around 13 bucks, with tracking, and the item moves under lock and key.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I dont know that you would get very much but then again who knows. Just for refrence I bought the Jumbo one for $64

GuogangYangjumbopatch16of52.jpg
GuogangYangLogojersey5of52.jpg

I am not sure what is more desirable in the asian market? Lower print run or bigger patch?

Either way good luck and as said above I would first try a buy it now and if you get nothing in a week try running it auction style starting at .99 and see what happens.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Thanks everyone for the help. When I do list it, I will probably try the BIN/BO and see what I could get with offers.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I collect that set, and non-MLBers don't go for a whole lot, even the Chinese guys. For comparison, this one of Gangbang Liu has been sitting on Beckett for $150 since it came out. But I'll be happy to see it listed since it's one I need.

Members online

Latest posts