Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My night @ Joe Torre Safe @ Home Foundation Dinner MOJO PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Last Friday 11/13/2009, Joe Torre held his 7th Annual Dinner in NYC.

If you pay $250,000
You get two (2) front row table for the event for eight (8) people plus you get a celebrity or a baseball player to sit on your table. Photo opportunity with Joe Torre and other good stuff such as your name on the paper. More info here:

http://www.joetorre.org/DocLib/2009JoeT ... tation.pdf

Individual seating was $2,500

This was an event that I can not afford but when you dress like a High Net Worth Individual, You Are In. ;)

Enjoy the pics all:
During Cocktail Hour 6pm - 7:30pm
TorreJersey.jpg
PlayingYankeeBlue.jpg
Drinks.jpg
They held a silent auction during Cocktail Hour. Lots of stuff to bid on but no pics of the nice items:
Ballroom.jpg
JoeTorrePic-1.jpg
Yes that's Joe Torre's bald spot that you see there:
MoatTable.jpg

Minka Kelly was also with Jeter and she was really banging.
JeterAtTable.jpg

The poorest guy at the event with Melky, lol:
MeandMelky.jpg

The MOJOSSSSSSSSS:
DerekJeterWSAutoPhoto.jpg
PettittePosadaJeterMoWSTrophyAuto.jpg
HidekiMatsuiAutoPhotoWSHR.jpg
TorreSafeAtHomeAutoBalls.jpg

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
newhannibal said:
Nice haul! I still need Matsui for my poster.

oh yea that famous poster that I saw about 2-3 years ago at a Jersey Auto Signing..keep up the great work and get Matsui before it's too late.. ;)

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Haha did you sneak in?...Nice pick ups though and I am guessing free autos..Cant beat that..

Edit: Looks like in the one pic he is behind the bar, Guessing you were the bar tender?

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
So, if I read correctly. You played dress up, didn't pay to get in to a charity event and crashed said charity just so you could get pics and autographs of a few Yankees?

I've frowned at many of your auto hounding moves but this takes the cake by far. A real scumbag move. Hope you're proud of yourself. By reading your posts I bet you are. I doubt you hve a shred of decency or empathy for the people/children that the charity was actually for. All you care about is how you can get your grubby mitts on another Yankee signature.

You are, by definition, pathetic.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
You think the organizers/security would actually let a guy "sneak in" illegally?

NYCrulesU said:
So, if I read correctly. You played dress up, didn't pay to get in to a charity event and crashed said charity just so you could get pics and autographs of a few Yankees?

I've frowned at many of your auto hounding moves but this takes the cake by far. A real scumbag move. Hope you're proud of yourself. By reading your posts I bet you are. I doubt you hve a shred of decency or empathy for the people/children that the charity was actually for. All you care about is how you can get your grubby mitts on another Yankee signature.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
NYCrulesU said:

Why dont you complain to Steinersports when on Saturday 11/14/2009 held an autograph signing at the Greentree Country Club. AROD and Steiners agreed to the $250 fee. Brandon Steiner was interviewed and asked do any of the funds for your event go to charity? Steiner responded back by saying "no."

Have I donated to various charity organizations? Yes.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Or maybe I was wrong looking at the last post.

ffgameman said:
You think the organizers/security would actually let a guy "sneak in" illegally?

NYCrulesU said:

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
ffgameman said:

There were about three (3) other crashers that I recognize. One guy is connected to one of the "high net worth individuals." These guys look like they are part of the mafia.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
So you're a auto leech with no morals because Steiner and Arod charge too much and you refuse to pay their prices? So that excuses your reprehensible actions of crashing a children's charity to suit your own greedy auto hounding obsession?

Therapy. It's a good place to start.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
NYCrulesU said:
So you're a auto leech with no morals because Steiner and Arod charge too much and you refuse to pay their prices? So that excuses your reprehensible actions of crashing a children's charity to suit your own greedy auto hounding obsession?

Therapy. It's a good place to start.

You need therapy also, Seems like you have some issues also..Was highschool that hard on you? Must of been bullied a lot in the school years..

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
jlvjr16 said:
NYCrulesU said:

Why dont you complain to Steinersports when on Saturday 11/14/2009 held an autograph signing at the Greentree Country Club. AROD and Steiners agreed to the $250 fee. Brandon Steiner was interviewed and asked do any of the funds for your event go to charity? Steiner responded back by saying "no."

Have I donated to various charity organizations? Yes.

That's beside the point; neither Steiner Sports nor the price of an autograph of Rodriguez is related to you or the dinner. Basically your argument reads as: because some people, unrelated to me, charge high amounts for X commodity, I am justified in not paying for Y commodity at an unrelated event where the proceeds go to charity.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
jlvjr16 said:
Last Friday 11/13/2009, Joe Torre held his 7th Annual Dinner in NYC.

If you pay $250,000
You get two (2) front row table for the event for eight (8) people plus you get a celebrity or a baseball player to sit on your table. Photo opportunity with Joe Torre and other good stuff such as your name on the paper. More info here:

http://www.joetorre.org/DocLib/2009JoeT ... tation.pdf

Individual seating was $2,500

This was an event that I can not afford but when you dress like a High Net Worth Individual, You Are In. ;)

Enjoy the pics all:
During Cocktail Hour 6pm - 7:30pm
TorreJersey.jpg
PlayingYankeeBlue.jpg
Drinks.jpg
They held a silent auction during Cocktail Hour. Lots of stuff to bid on but no pics of the nice items:
Ballroom.jpg
JoeTorrePic-1.jpg
Yes that's Joe Torre's bald spot that you see there:
MoatTable.jpg

Minka Kelly was also with Jeter and she was really banging.
JeterAtTable.jpg

The poorest guy at the event with Melky, lol:
MeandMelky.jpg

The MOJOSSSSSSSSS:
DerekJeterWSAutoPhoto.jpg
PettittePosadaJeterMoWSTrophyAuto.jpg
HidekiMatsuiAutoPhotoWSHR.jpg
TorreSafeAtHomeAutoBalls.jpg

Scamming a charity..nice job looooser!
Enjoy your crappy autographs..if you cant afford to be there keep your broke ass at home..

Members online

Latest posts