Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last weeks mailday-A Shoutout to Jack London & Yanksfan4eva!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
So here is some mail and pickups from last week...just got around to scanning it all in yesterday ::facepalm:: :lol:

First up was a VERY generous gift from Andrew(jacklondon). He asked for my addy and about a week later this showed up:

Phil Nierko auto'd ball :mrgreen:
nierko.jpg

Thanks a ton Andrew!!! That was very awesome of you :mrgreen:

Next is my newest Felix Hernandez auto...makes it number 36 and all are unique from each other:

2009 SP Authentic Felix Hernandez "V" 3/10...the "V" is for "VALENCIA"
qa3.jpg

Next is a card I picked up for the patch PC...got a great deal from Ryan(yanksfan4eva) :cool:

2005 Leaf Limited Don Mattingly patch auto 12/25
qa4.jpg

Stopped by the local shop today and picked up 2 packs of Sweet Spot and 2 singles for the M's PC:

Got the Ichiro A&G jersey which goes great with the bat I pack pulled...the Infinite jersey card looks awesome in person:
qa1.jpgqa2.jpgq11.jpg

And the 2 packs of Sweet Spot had these:

qa5.jpg
qa6.jpg

Thanks a ton for looking guys!!! Comments always appreciated :cool:

Alex

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Little afternoon bump for the shoutouts to be heard ;)

Russ - I think he is alright...might explain the stuffy nose he had though :lol:

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
Haha go ahead the two of you keep teasing :lol:

Alex-Glad I could help your growing PC. I'll get you that WBC code this week.
Russ-Not missing Guam AT ALL!!! Especially with snowboarding coming up! Hope you and the fam are doing good (Germany right?)

Members online

Latest posts