Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the hell is wrong with eBay???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I have never been so freaking pissed off on there! I'm trying to leave feedback for items I have purchased and it took f-ing 10 minutes to leave feedback for 2 damn items! No exaggeration!!! I had to do verification codes three damn times and their servers kept dropping out so it took forever to get to the f-ing PRE-FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!! And THEN I could leave the real feedback! I want to call them and SCREAM at them. Are you kidding me??? It LITERALLY took over 10 minutes to finally complete 2 damn feedbacks!

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
It looks/sounds like I was as mad last week as you are today. I was trying to pay my sellers account and it just wasn't working it, I was so frustrated. I left feedback and sent a "question" to them (that I'm sure just get filed in junk), I felt better after that, but not much. I guess I'm trying to say I feel your pain. :evil:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Not the worst thing wrong with ebay but definitely a big pain. Nice to see you leave feedback. I've bought/sold 175 or more things (with unique sellers) but only have 81.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
sportscardtheory said:
I have never been so freaking pissed off on there! I'm trying to leave feedback for items I have purchased and it took f-ing 10 minutes to leave feedback for 2 damn items! No exaggeration!!! I had to do verification codes three damn times and their servers kept dropping out so it took forever to get to the f-ing PRE-FEEDBACK FEEDBACK!!! And THEN I could leave the real feedback! I want to call them and SCREAM at them. Are you kidding me??? It LITERALLY took over 10 minutes to finally complete 2 damn feedbacks!

That's strange. I just left 30 feedback and it took me lass than 5 minutes. And what's this "pre-feedback" I keep hearing about?

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
sportscardtheory said:
rico08 said:
Unfortunately, people get way too emotional over both leaving and receiving feedback.

The point is, it took 10 minutes to do something that should take 20 seconds.

Probably what drives certain users to avoid the whole optional charade to begin with.

Members online

Latest posts