Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping Singles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kimbahpnam

Nov 3, 2009
How do you package your singles when you mail them to protect them from damage in shipping?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
For me: penny sleeve > top-loader > team bag with decoy cards around top-loader > wrapped in a piece of paper (packing slip) > #000 bubble mailer with a rolled up piece of bubble wrap to make it 3/4" for DC. If it's something high-end, I usually do that but send it Priority Mail in one of the small flat-rate boxes.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
cartersprings said:
For me: penny sleeve > top-loader > team bag with decoy cards around top-loader > wrapped in a piece of paper (packing slip) > #000 bubble mailer with a rolled up piece of bubble wrap to make it 3/4" for DC. If it's something high-end, I usually do that but send it Priority Mail in one of the small flat-rate boxes.

This. If it's something the buyer paid alot for then I would spend $2-3 extra and put it in a one-touch/screwdown. It seems people are running into people saying that a card was damaged when it was most likely buyers remorse. Protect yourself and the card. Bottom line should be...how would you want that single sent to you?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Penny sleeve, toploader, cardboard/bubble wrap, padded mailer, DC

Alot of people don't know that thickness doesn't affect the eligability of DC if it is sent as a package as apposed to an envelope.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I recycle all of my inbound bubble mailers and pack the card in a penny sleeve, toploader, and team bag, and then put two cut strips of bubble wrap on each side for added protection.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
JEA2880 said:
I recycle all of my inbound bubble mailers and pack the card in a penny sleeve, toploader, and team bag, and then put two cut strips of bubble wrap on each side for added protection.
+1

Members online

Latest posts