Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

White Plains Thanksgiving Show.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

No free autographs w/ admission and only 2 autograph guests TOTAL! 1 per day! ::facepalm::
Wow times are tough! They are Hall of Famers but the two of the easiest autographs to get TTM (Fingers and Jenkins). I got to say I am really disappointed with the shows lately. I guess the economy effects averything including autograph guests. ;)

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
ThoseBackPages said:
id rather they have no auto guests and drop admission

Although I prefer a "decent" HOF guest (Kiner, Marichal, etc.) for this show with no free autograph guest I see the admission is still $7.00 :evil:

Plus, its probably downstairs, making it a waste of time

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
ThoseBackPages said:
id rather they have no auto guests and drop admission

Although I prefer a "decent" HOF guest (Kiner, Marichal, etc.) for this show with no free autograph guest I see the admission is still $7.00 :evil:

Plus, its probably downstairs, making it a waste of time
Yup, it's a basement show.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
blanning71 said:
Hey atleast you guys have autograph guests at shows. The ones around here have NO guests at all.

It's all relative... At least you have shows :-(

Tom

Jul 30, 2009
Downstairs or not, still the best show anywhere around the metro area.

Should be about 150 tables, thats a pretty darn big show in my book.

Howd you like to NEVER have any shows nearby, unless mall shows count where we can all check out the latest Beanie Babies next to 1991 Fleer boxes for $20

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
011873 said:
Downstairs or not, still the best show anywhere around the metro area.

Should be about 150 tables, thats a pretty darn big show in my book.

Howd you like to NEVER have any shows nearby, unless mall shows count where we can all check out the latest Beanie Babies next to 1991 Fleer boxes for $20

eBay is the best card show in the world.

one reason i say that is, when attending WP shows...i ask how much something is, and the dealer whips out a beckett.

Members online

Latest posts