Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball fans in NY area...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Took a trip to Modells and stumbled upon a sweet sale.
EDIT: NOW ON SALE FOR $20.00!!! ALL JERSEYS!!!!!

Mets and Yankees Jerseys for $39.99 1/2+ off (Reg. $79.99-$89.99)

I picked up a Mets (Black) Santana jersey Triple stitch w/ Sheas last year patch. Reg. $89.99 All jerseys on sale for for $39.99 - 10% discount. Final $36.00 Can't beat it!! Went back and picked up a Reyes (Gray) for $36.00 also!!!!! Reyes was originally $79.99. They had Black, White, Gray, Jerseys (All triple stiched) Wright, Reyes, Delgado, Santana, and Martinez. The pinstripe jerseys only had the powder blue name patch (NOT triple stiched) and did not look so good. Various sizes. They were going fast!
Just figured I'd pass the info along......

I know I'll be VERY happy when the kids give me the jerseys on Christmas!!! :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
How much for the Sox?? Ha Ha...very nice.

My kids got 2008 All Star game T's at Modells when we were in NYC this summer at a decent price. Of course they got Ramirez :evil: , and Pedroia though!

Bet Manny ends up in pinstripes soon......

MaineMule said:

My kids got 2008 All Star game T's at Modells when we were in NYC this summer at a decent price. Of course they got Ramirez :evil: , and Pedroia though!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry just Mets & Yankees! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The all star game shirts sold out quick!!! Great looking shirt!

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
MaineMule said:

Mets pinstripes
:p

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Just went to 2 Modells and was trying to find a Wright Black Large jersey, but they were sold out so instead a bought a Reyes Black Large jersey for....$20 (no tax!).

Now, I just need to go to two more to see if I can score a Wright!

$20...can't beat that at all!

Messier2 said:
Just went to 2 Modells and was trying to find a Wright Black Large jersey, but they were sold out so instead a bought a Reyes Black Large jersey for....$20 (no tax!).

Now, I just need to go to two more to see if I can score a Wright!

$20...can't beat that at all!

Was just going to Edit the post...

I went back for more and found out they reuced them to $20.00!!! I picked up a Reyes XL (Black) w/ Last Season at Shea patch (Reg $89.99) for my father in law. I also picked up a Reyes XL (White) as well as a Beltran XL (White) for me. I checked 2 stores and could not find a Wright in XL (any color). I went back with my receipt and got the 2 jerseys I bought Monday adjusted. They are also clearing out all the Yankee & Mets fitted hats for $25. I asked why they are clearing house of all the baseball stuff and they said the teams are going to new jerseys next year. I can see they Mets maybe but they can't change the Yankees can they??? :lol:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Went after work to the Modells in 86th and 3rd and wow...not one person looking at the jerseys! Compared to the 42nd st. locations where people were all over the jersey racks!

They had a full selection and found my Wright Black Large WITH the Shea Final Season patch! NICE!

So, if anyone in the city is looking...head up to the 86th st. one...you'll be happy for sure!

Oh, and if anyone cares...there were a ton of Yankee jerseys also for $20!

AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Took a trip to Modells and stumbled upon a sweet sale.

I picked up a Mets (Black) Santana jersey Triple stitch w/ Sheas last year patch. Reg. $89.99 All jerseys on sale for for $39.99 - 10% discount. Final $36.00 Can't beat it!! Went back and picked up a Reyes (Gray) for $36.00 also!!!!! Reyes was originally $79.99. They had Black, White, Gray, Jerseys (All triple stiched) Wright, Reyes, Delgado, Beltran, Santana, and Martinez. The pinstripe jerseys only had the powder blue name patch (NOT triple stiched) and did not look so good. Various sizes. They were going fast!

[quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":3m7lu2ve]Took a trip to Modells and stumbled upon a sweet sale.

I picked up a Mets (Black) Santana jersey Triple stitch w/ Sheas last year patch. Reg. $89.99 All jerseys on sale for for $39.99 - 10% discount. Final $36.00 Can't beat it!! Went back and picked up a Reyes (Gray) for $36.00 also!!!!! Reyes was originally $79.99. They had Black, White, Gray, Jerseys (All triple stiched) Wright, Reyes, Delgado, Beltran, Santana, and Martinez. The pinstripe jerseys only had the powder blue name patch (NOT triple stiched) and did not look so good. Various sizes. They were going fast!

[/quote:3m7lu2ve]

In store stock.
I did see some Mets triple stich pinstripe jerseys as well today. I don't know why they put the names on the back of the Yankee jerseys? Why not just sell them with the number like they wear them? Otherwise I might have crossed the line and picked up a Jeter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
[quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":13d9276m][quote="AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR":13d9276m]Took a trip to Modells and stumbled upon a sweet sale.

[/quote:13d9276m]

In store stock.
I did see some Mets triple stich pinstripe jerseys as well today. I don't know why they put the names on the back of the Yankee jerseys? Why not just sell them with the number like they wear them? Otherwise I might have crossed the line and picked up a Jeter! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:13d9276m]

Because they have to make sure to differentiate the "authentic" more expensive jerseys from the replica's they have on sale...just to satisfy those who paid $250 for one of those! So, they "had" to put the names on the back.

Members online

Latest posts