Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Ever Happen To C.J. Henry As A Baseball Player?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Alright guys, I am sitting here watching KU just roll some other team in basketball. I see Xavier Henry putting on a show then I see his brother CJ come in. I believe it was the same guy who was the Yanks SS prospect. What ever happen to him? I dont see him playing much this year dude to KU being amazing

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
CJ believes he is going to work his way into the starting 5. Let's hope he does

LOL there is no way. He is probably the 10th guy right now if that. I am an avid KU bkb watcher and there is no way he starts

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
From the articles I've read online, he seems pretty confident he can get into the starter position sometime this year

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I hope BCA doesn't see this post. :lol:

If I remember right he wasn't too fond of Mr. Henry to start with, but him playing for the Jayhawks is just piling on.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
blazers091 said:
From the articles I've read online, he seems pretty confident he can get into the starter position sometime this year

Haha well I dont believe this will happen but I hope your right. KU will be even stronger

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
I had this a couple years ago, glad I got rid of it while it still had some value.

scan0026.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Still can't believe the Phillies thought he was the centerpiece in the Abreu deal. They got NOTHING in return :(

And what was worse, I was in the Philippines so I couldn't vent to any baseball knowing folk ::facepalm::

Latest posts