Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Unique-Mauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
As much as that is a sick card....you always have to remember, there is no end to how many of those patches they can make.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
If its for PC... and you have the money. No price is the wrong price. If you want a card... dont worry about pleasing Jimmy in Dakota with the price you paid.

bgribbon

Jan 11, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
If its for PC... and you have the money. No price is the wrong price. If you want a card... dont worry about pleasing Jimmy in Dakota with the price you paid.

funds are low so i won't be purchasing it, i just thought it wasn't a bad deal for mauer after the season he had...now if a wright or reyes card pops up like that some moves will have to be made

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
masonphillip said:
As much as that is a sick card....you always have to remember, there is no end to how many of those patches they can make.

And there is no end to how many refractors/supers/reds etc that they can make! That is why I have never understood those shiny cards! Much rather have a nice patch like that.

Members online

Latest posts