Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Didn't know they had these in Unique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
BgyDqigWkKGrHqEOKjsEryMCPPHIBLGpcSk.jpg

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
They were like screw this everyone already purchased the bowman sterling so we will screw them over with mostly crappy patches and use the rest of them for upcoming products.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Just saw that as well. There are a few non-MLB WBC players in there and they seem to be using some WBC jerseys for some MLB players.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
AKT74 said:
Brett, you see the B J Auto Button on screwbay?

Yup, I emailed the guy earlier because it looks like one corner is either damaged or has some significant white on it, but haven't heard back, so haven't made an offer yet. Might just wait till one of the others pops up. This product could cost me a lot, B.J. has an auto/button, auto/knob, auto/logo, and Justin has a logo and a jumbo patch.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Yeah bunch of Mets things I will go after. The card I really want is the triple Mets auto, but the one on Ebay is #d/5 and I can't find if there are other higher numbered versions or not.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
AKT74 said:
Yeah bunch of Mets things I will go after. The card I really want is the triple Mets auto, but the one on Ebay is #d/5 and I can't find if there are other higher numbered versions or not.

The checklist has been uploaded into Beckett's system, so you can use their search to find out now.

Members online

Latest posts