Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I want to help a friend this Holiday season......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I have a buddy that collects cards and has a couple of player collections going.
Unfortunately, he was divorced this past year and hasn't collected much as he doesn't have much disposal income since the divorce.
Anyway, I have an abundance of inserts, #'d and GU cards that I can use as trade bait to help put a package together for him this Holiday season.

Who might the player be, you ask?
The player is former Red Sox 3rd baseman Bill Muller.

If you have any Bill Mueller cards, please let me know what they are and I can check his have list to see if he already has them.
Like I said, I can trade for these cards.

Please help me make his Holiday season more enjoyable.

Thanks,
Keith

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Keith- that's a great gesture. Does he collect any cards of Mueller including base? I'll check if I have anything to donate.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Thanks Dave.

He downloaded the checklist from Beckett so yes, anything including base!

Thanks,
Keith

wideright said:
Keith- that's a great gesture. Does he collect any cards of Mueller including base? I'll check if I have anything to donate.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Hey,

I have about $15 in store credit on COMC, there's some Bill Mueller cards on there. I can buy some and trade them to you for Cardinals if you want.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
That would be great!

I can PM you his want list.

Keith

Skorris CCBC said:
Hey,

I have about $15 in store credit on COMC, there's some Bill Mueller cards on there. I can buy some and trade them to you for Cardinals if you want.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I have a '06 Topps Traded GU Bat card, I believe. I'll have to dig it up, but, if I find it, it's yours.

- Dave.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
i dont know if this really means anything but i just found a bill mueller 2000 topps #85...its gold and numbered 413/2001...he is pictured on the giants in the card

just ran across it and thought i would see if it could be used...great idea...hope you can get some good stuff for your friend

Dave

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Thanks for the trade Dave!

descott77 said:
i dont know if this really means anything but i just found a bill mueller 2000 topps #85...its gold and numbered 413/2001...he is pictured on the giants in the card

just ran across it and thought i would see if it could be used...great idea...hope you can get some good stuff for your friend

Dave

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
klute14 said:
Thanks for the trade Dave!

descott77 said:

Dave

anything i can do to help...i am throwing in three common muellers that i found too...i have no need for them so they are all yours

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I just wanted to thank you to wideright for his very generous package and descott77 who threw in a couple of other cards on top of our trade.

Thanks again guys.

Keith

Latest posts