Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super 1 card Mailday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I generally don't post maildays. But, I don't get Superefractors in very often either. Here it is; Daniel Descalso 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor 1/1!

descalso.jpg

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
rookieaddict said:
I generally don't post maildays. But, I don't get Superefractors in very often either. Here it is; Daniel Descalso 2007 Bowman Chrome Draft Superfractor 1/1!

descalso.jpg

You got that from Ryan (rbicards) didnt you??? I knew he was moving it but I didnt have the funds for it....and still dont. Sounds like the guy could be pretty solid provided the Cardinals dont trade him off.

Nice Pickup
TK

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
rookieaddict said:

You got that from Ryan (rbicards) didnt you??? I knew he was moving it but I didnt have the funds for it....and still dont. Sounds like the guy could be pretty solid provided the Cardinals dont trade him off.

Nice Pickup
TK

Actually I got it from Jstw8, he must have gotten it from Rbicards. I probably overpaid for it, but I really did want it. I really liked watching him play down here in Springfield, he turns a ton of double plays and can hit for average and a little power. I'm afraid he may be blocked a little by Skip, as I don't see them moving him back to the outfield. Only time will tell.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
rookieaddict said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
rookieaddict said:

Nice Pickup
TK

Actually I got it from Jstw8, he must have gotten it from Rbicards. I probably overpaid for it, but I really did want it. I really liked watching him play down here in Springfield, he turns a ton of double plays and can hit for average and a little power. I'm afraid he may be blocked a little by Skip, as I don't see them moving him back to the outfield. Only time will tell.

I am actually kind of expecting the Cardinals to involve him, Allen Craig/Freese (one of the 2), and Bryan Anderson in a trade for either a 3B bat or an OF Bat..........

Members online

Latest posts