Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I LOVE This Card! New PC Item

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I don't post cards before I get them anymore, because they're so often to resell, but this is PC so I'll make an exception.

!BhC3Cog!mk~$(KGrHqQOKj4EsDLg)qyOBLHb7puSuw~~_12.jpg

This either ties, maybe surpasses the UD Premier Barrel as my favorite non-RC B.J. Upton card. It looks really nice, but the fact that the logo is actually prominantly featured in the photo makes it so much cooler. I even got instant cashback from Bing on this one. Sweet.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
miguelcabrera said:
The miggy from this set sold. I was not the winner, hopefully Brian or Landon picked it up.

I actually won it. I didn't expect to, I just put the offer in so I could track it without further cluttering up my watchlist. Then I get online and was doing a search for completed auctions for Unique, saw the Cabrera sold for what I offered and was like, hold on, what? If it makes you feel better, your Artifacts card you won, that was mine until you made your offer. ;)

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Brett Keith said:
miguelcabrera said:
The miggy from this set sold. I was not the winner, hopefully Brian or Landon picked it up.

I actually won it. I didn't expect to, I just put the offer in so I could track it without further cluttering up my watchlist. Then I get online and was doing a search for completed auctions for Unique, saw the Cabrera sold for what I offered and was like, hold on, what? If it makes you feel better, your Artifacts card you won, that was mine until you made your offer. ;)

lol i just sent you a pm about the fisk inquiring how much you paid for it
didnt realize you were the one who put an offer on the cabrera, the dude told me he had another offer or two

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
FAKE. :lol:

Did u see the triple threads triple patch of Upton on ebay. I think it's from someone on here.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
AKT74 said:
FAKE. :lol:

Did u see the triple threads triple patch of Upton on ebay. I think it's from someone on here.

Yup, saw that right when it came up. Contacted whoever the seller is about a price, said they were just going to let it run. I was beginning to wonder if Topps pulled the B.J. patch cards from the original checklist, since I hadn't seen the one up now, or any of the Letter Plus patches. I was wrong.

Members online

Latest posts