Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
There is our resident contest winner - congrats descott. :D

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
thanks dan...sometimes you just get lucky...it was a good day yesterday won the contest and got the beginning scans of my photobucket up (rewarding and productive!)

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
So much snow! It was my first experience driving in the snow in a small car. I did pretty well, just need to go slow. After today I have four straight days off, with a couple paid personal days.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Howdy MT crowd! You can't see it but I'm doing the happy dance because it's FRIDAY!! :D :D :D My wife and I had a good night at the LCS last night. It's on the box breaks (baseball). I'll give you a hint about the two best. The first one, I pulled another one and the second one is of a Royal bat breaker numbered in the single digits.

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
69MetsFan said:
Howdy MT crowd! You can't see it but I'm doing the happy dance because it's FRIDAY!! :D :D :D My wife and I had a good night at the LCS last night. It's on the box breaks (baseball). I'll give you a hint about the two best. The first one, I pulled another one and the second one is of a Royal bat breakernumbered in the single digits.

congrats on the box break! sounds like some good pulls

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
descott77 said:
69MetsFan said:
Howdy MT crowd! You can't see it but I'm doing the happy dance because it's FRIDAY!! :D :D :D My wife and I had a good night at the LCS last night. It's on the box breaks (baseball). I'll give you a hint about the two best. The first one, I pulled another one and the second one is of a Royal bat breakernumbered in the single digits.

congrats on the box break! sounds like some good pulls

Thanks! The bat breaker card was in the last pack of the group of five so I unwrapped the box and handed the pack to my wife to open. She always tells me to look away when she's opening because she likes to see my reaction if it's something good. She opened the pack and said "Oh my gosh, it's not a baseball but you're going to like it". Her hands were trembling when she handed the cards to me. She was right on both counts, it wasn't a baseball and I did like it!

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Bornagaincollector said:
Good Morning to all! Hopefully it's going good for everyone.Old man winter is stsrting to show his ugly head :oops: And the Browns won,what a Friday! :D

made the season a success...AND the steelers wont make the playoffs because of it! that was our mini superbowl last night

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Good Morning everyone!

That Suzuki drove pretty smooth but it took awhile for it to warm up. There was a time on the freeway where the steering will started to shake and there was a loud noise coming from the engine area of the car. If I owned this car I could see myself getting in trouble with speeding! You get from 0-60 really quick! :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Dave(mets), Russ, Bruce, Art, Chris, descott77, Bornagaincollector and Pastrella :cool: Another VERY cold morning...just warming back up at work, coffee in hand now :D Hows it going guys??

Members online

Latest posts